X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rche
    channeling Bob Wills
    • Mar 26, 2008

female portraits?

Has anybody figured out how many different head sculpts the new MEGO corp released with these first waves of figures?

I know some of them were reused/repurposed, like the IG sculpt for Endora and Peg. Just wondering how many others were reused with different paint apps to create the female characters from the initial Target waves of TV and celebrity figures.
  • rche
    channeling Bob Wills
    • Mar 26, 2008

Digging around and I found this thread - http://megomuseum.com/community/show...pt-comparisons

Still wondering if anyone has done any more comparisons of reuse and repaint for the female heads in the Target waves. I would love to have picked these up at a Target near me to do a comparison with, but there is no Target near me. Nearest one is almost 100 miles away.

Looking at online pictures, these are pretty similar, but without seeing them up close and in person, I am not sure if they are the same sculpts or not.

Farrah - Marcia - Blair
    Marilyn - Kelly Bundy
    Samantha - Jeannie - Kris Munroe -
    Prue - Phoebe - Trek Chapel?
    Kelly Garrett - wonder woman?
    Tootie - Serena

From a customizers point of view, it is pretty amazing what differences can be had by a little bit of paint and a different rooting for the hair.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Peg Bundy--Endora--proto Vina
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• rche
        channeling Bob Wills
        • Mar 26, 2008

Originally posted by PNGwynne
        Peg Bundy--Endora--proto Vina
        forgot to put that one in there. That is the Invisible Girl portrait, isn't it?

Comment

• rche
          channeling Bob Wills
          • Mar 26, 2008

Was the Prue portrait used on any production figure before? It looks like the prototype for the Nurse Chapel, but I was not sure if it was used for anything else.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎