Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mego Meet 2019 Kids' Customs

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rche View Post
    that may have been the creator of 'My Dad, Robert'
    Yeah. Definitely not Lily. She's too old to be adorable. -And Brian probably knows her name. But I don't remember Robert's daughter's name either. I gave her an American Girl doll dog earlier in the day - we will make her LOVE Mego Meet.

Images
    My daughter Dani made the AJ/Batman hybrid figure. She had a lot of fun with this, so thanks to everyone involved in having this for the kids. She got some nice prizes too! Very generous of you.

I thought I may have found her another hobby in customizing Megos, but she's too busy crocheting these adorable creations. Hey, as long as she's being creative!

http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Brue View Post
    Yeah. Definitely not Lily. She's too old to be adorable. -And Brian probably knows her name. But I don't remember Robert's daughter's name either. I gave her an American Girl doll dog earlier in the day - we will make her LOVE Mego Meet.
    We talked to them for awhile. Columbus people. My youngest had a stroke when she saw the dog, but Brue made up for it with a Power Girl.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hedrap View Post
    We talked to them for awhile. Columbus people. My youngest had a stroke when she saw the dog, but Brue made up for it with a Power Girl.
    i want everyone to go away happy!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post
    My daughter Dani made the AJ/Batman hybrid figure. She had a lot of fun with this, so thanks to everyone involved in having this for the kids. She got some nice prizes too! Very generous of you.

I thought I may have found her another hobby in customizing Megos, but she's too busy crocheting these adorable creations. Hey, as long as she's being creative!

Holy Moly! Those are incredible!!!!!

Images
    Thanks Brue! She really loves to crochet. My house is now covered in yarn.
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Agreed. Those are super cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post

Holy smokes, that's some great talent right there, Dani should make more of these and market them.