Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Clearance Bewitched sets still out there?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TRDouble
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 10, 2012

Any Clearance Bewitched sets still out there?

Is anyone still seeing the Bewitched set out there for 50%-70% off? All the sets here are Mirror, Mirror Sulu & Uhura with a sprinkling of Full House and I Dream of Jeannie.

I just realized that the Bewitched set has tall white female boots, which no one sells. And at 70% off, Target is ready to pull them from the stores.

If anyone still sees this set and is willing to help me out with a few (looking for loose), please PM me.

Thanks!
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by TRDouble
    Is anyone still seeing the Bewitched set out there for 50%-70% off? All the sets here are Mirror, Mirror Sulu & Uhura with a sprinkling of Full House and I Dream of Jeannie.

I just realized that the Bewitched set has tall white female boots, which no one sells. And at 70% off, Target is ready to pull them from the stores.

If anyone still sees this set and is willing to help me out with a few (looking for loose), please PM me.

Thanks!
    I know Doc Mego has female boots and he can cast them in white, I would contact him to double check, and since he's part of new Mego he might be getting in an order of these to his store sometime soon, never hurts to ask.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎