Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Which DC Comics 8"action figures would you like to see from mego corportaion?

Quote Originally Posted by phil View Post
    Golden Age Blackhawk
    Golden Age Captain Marvel based on C.C. Beck's artwork
    Will Eisner's The Spirit

I'm not gonna hold my breath but I would definetly both those if they made them.
    Spirit is not part of DC, he was licensed from Will Eisner by them to publish for a time, but the agreement ended and the Eisner estate has licensed The Spirit elsewhere now (Dynamite was the last to publish a Spirit comic), so The Spirit would not be part of the DC line, Mego would have to work out a deal with the Eisner estate to do it.

-M
    Last edited by MRP; Aug 22, '19 at 3:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Count_Popula View Post
    I'm hoping the deal with DC includes the rights to the Christopher Reeve Superman! That would be a wonderful complement to the Batman '66 figures I already have. Yes, I'd also gladly buy a Mego Nuclear Man, as seen in Superman IV: The Quest for Peace.

Then all I'd need is for some company to finally do a Bill Bixby/Lou Ferrigno Hulk line, and my life would be complete...

A Christopher Reeve Superman would be perfect. And I'm right there with you about the Bixby/Ferrigno Hulk line, as well!

Thanks for the information MRP.

I'm not big on them making an entire line of Flash figures based off the CW TV series, but I would love to have a 90s version of the TV Flash (complete with John Wesley Shipp likeness) in Mego form and, as a bonus, they could make the Golden Age/Jay Garrick version of the Flash also based on John Wesley Shipp's likeness in the CW show. Again, not because I feel the entire show needs a line of figures, but from a collecting standpoint this would be cool. If they are to make other 90s Flash figures, it would be cool t get a Mark Hamill version of the Trickster, as well as a figure based off the character Nightshade who strongly resembled DC's original Sandman.

I cannot see Mego going too deep in the characters. I can see them releasing JLA and "Legion Of Doom" characters. Of course they will hit the Batman Family & Arkham Asylum (who doesn't another cash cow).

If the do JSA figures it will be because they got rights to do DC Universe characters and DC wants Stargirl figures out there, that's the only way I can see them coming out.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Images
    I Hope to see JSA Figures depicting them as they appeared between 1940 and 1951

Green Arrow and Green Lantern, Aquaman and Flash, plus of course Batman-Robin-Superman
    and all there alter-egos.
    Last edited by TrekStar; Aug 23, '19 at 7:42 PM.

I was never that big a fan of DC comics, but I'd definitely pick up a Christopher Reeve Superman.

Even though the Figures Toy Company Supergirl looks to be widely available, I'd still pick up a 70s era "super stewardess" Supergirl figure. Just get rid of the slippers and give the poor girl the boots she wore in the comics towards the tail end of the costume's run.

I gave up on anyone doing a Golden Age Sandman, so I deeed eet mice elf!

megosandman1.jpg

megosandman2.jpg

megosandman3.jpg

Images
    That is so cool