Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which DC Comics 8"action figures would you like to see from mego corportaion?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheVintageToyKid
    Career Member
    • Jul 23, 2019

I would like Mego to make an 8" Alfred Pennyworth figure based on his look in the comic books. I really need an 8" Alfred for my collection, but FTC is sold out (they only have TV series versions of Alfred available) and when I look for the comics version on eBay it costs quite a bit more than I would like to spend at this time. Does anyone know where else I might be able to find the 8" FTC Alfred at a somewhat reasonable price?
    "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."

Comment

• The Bat
      Batman Fanatic
      • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by B-Lister
      While I agree an Adams Batman would be perfect, I disagree that Mego is stuck in the 70s, and sincerely hope they don't shackle themselves to that era. Fortunately, recent releases indicate that that is not the case. Not that that demographic SHOULDN'T be considered, but Mego needs to expand beyond that era if they want to grow.
      I wasn't suggesting that the New Mego should base all their new DC Heroes on the 70's style...merely that their 1st BATMAN should be done in that way, to honor their roots. But as everyone knows...anybody who acquires the DC license does MULTIPLE Batman figures(New Mego has already done 3 in the 14" scale). It's just the way it is. After a 70's Batman....they could then move on through the decades.
      Last edited by The Bat; Oct 18, '19, 6:23 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

• tmthor
        God of Knock-offs
        • Nov 29, 2005

Originally posted by Werewolf
        80s Warlord and Deimos
        I would love those figures

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰