Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3678

Thread: Which DC Comics 8"action figures would you like to see from mego corportaion?

Legion of Super-Heroes would be a dream come true.

Quote Originally Posted by bgiles73 View Post
    I wish we could get Christopher Reeves/ Superman, Michael Keaton/ Batman and Linda Carter/ WonderWoman right out the gates with this line! That would be like a dream come true.
    I second this! Marty, Dr. Mego, please make this happen!!

Firestorm, Plastic-Man, Woozy Winks, Black Canary, Hawman , Hawkgirl, Red Tornado, Zatanna, Justice Society, Superfriends like Rima, Black Vulcan, Dorado, Green Lantern, Flash, the Shazam-Marvel Family, Freedom Fighters, and possible All-Star Squadron.

Quote Originally Posted by palitoy View Post
    My DC wants are so niche that FTC hasn't touched them, I don't hold any hope of Mego going there.

The 8" DC i saw at MM had a Bruce Timm vibe to them and well, that's a sweet spot for me so I'll likely pick those up if they come out that way.
    Now I wanna know who!
    Looking for Iron Man Belt, Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

Quote Originally Posted by The Bat View Post
    To me, nothing would fit better with a 1970's based company like Mego...then a definitive Neal Adams BATMAN! And they really need the head sculpt to be SPOT ON!!
    While I agree an Adams Batman would be perfect, I disagree that Mego is stuck in the 70s, and sincerely hope they don't shackle themselves to that era. Fortunately, recent releases indicate that that is not the case. Not that that demographic SHOULDN'T be considered, but Mego needs to expand beyond that era if they want to grow.
    Looking for Iron Man Belt, Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

I would like Mego to make an 8" Alfred Pennyworth figure based on his look in the comic books. I really need an 8" Alfred for my collection, but FTC is sold out (they only have TV series versions of Alfred available) and when I look for the comics version on eBay it costs quite a bit more than I would like to spend at this time. Does anyone know where else I might be able to find the 8" FTC Alfred at a somewhat reasonable price?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Lister View Post
    While I agree an Adams Batman would be perfect, I disagree that Mego is stuck in the 70s, and sincerely hope they don't shackle themselves to that era. Fortunately, recent releases indicate that that is not the case. Not that that demographic SHOULDN'T be considered, but Mego needs to expand beyond that era if they want to grow.
    I wasn't suggesting that the New Mego should base all their new DC Heroes on the 70's style...merely that their 1st BATMAN should be done in that way, to honor their roots. But as everyone knows...anybody who acquires the DC license does MULTIPLE Batman figures(New Mego has already done 3 in the 14" scale). It's just the way it is. After a 70's Batman....they could then move on through the decades.
    Last edited by The Bat; Oct 18, '19 at 6:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    80s Warlord and Deimos
    I would love those figures