Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mego Headless Horseman : Mint Off Card Review

Images
    Mego Corp really put this guy together well. He looks fantastic.

- Ian
    Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Images
    This is so cool! Now the hunt for a proper horse begins! In roughly a year, Mego has become the undesputed King of the monster figure.
    LOOK
    Action Figure Design & Prototypes
    For Samples See Home -Type 3 Body & Spiderman
    To Contact: type3toys@comcast.net

Nice looking figure; my only concern would be the posability with the pleather. Is it thin/flexible enough to allow him to easily move his legs to ride a horse (it appears so, but not sure how difficulty it might have been to get him on horseback)? If so, going to have to grab another Breyer horse in proper scale. Otherwise he's the Horseless Headsman...

Images
    And that darn song is playing in my head again..... lol

Images
    Blog Entries
    I would not have distressed the cape, but this is a great figure. The production pumpkin is much-improved. Nice sword, though I will probably add a sword-belt and saber to the Horseman and save his epee for a custom.

I think the idea of a ghost pirate is genius, I'm still mourning that the Spirit of 1776 did not get produced, as I was going to use it for a Jolly Roger ghost pirate custom. I"d also like MegoCorp to do Medusa!

Thank you for these video reviews, they are really helpful and entertaining.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

I'm all ready for mine....

OriginalPhoto-587168033.49071.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by noelani72 View Post
    I'm all ready for mine....

OriginalPhoto-587168033.49071.jpg
    Sweet!!

When they run out of old time movie monsters, maybe they can do some Scooby Doo ones

I'm gonna need a horse! Time to hit Goodwill.

Quote Originally Posted by Type3Toys View Post
    This is so cool! Now the hunt for a proper horse begins! In roughly a year, Mego has become the undesputed King of the monster figure.
    i'm looking for a good stallion as well, post here if you find anything