Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTA Burke and Verdon outfits from CTVT.........Finally!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddgaff1132
    Persistent Member
    • Oct 3, 2007

POTA Burke and Verdon outfits from CTVT.........Finally!!!

Hello all, I know many have been having issues with Fig's Inc. or CTVT and I've been there to. But I just got their outfits for Burke and Verdon and I really like them. I have been tuning into their site ever since I found out they were carrying Apes outfits and such. What I couldn't get was what was the hold up with the human outfit stuff. I mean it's burlap for cripes sake!!!

Apes.jpg
    Apes (1).jpg

Of course the fabric is different from the original. (Do they even make Terry Cloth anymore???) But it has a similar look and hang. This is probably the next best thing to having the original outfits in near new condition. I was contemplating trying my hand at sewing and I honestly would have botched it. (My skills are Weak in this area.) So I hope the pics help some of you out. If you have the figure(s) with out suits, this is a simpler way to get them back looking in charactor. (Beats Ebay!)
    Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
    MEGO MOTORS
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

They look really good, thanks for the review.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

cool. I didn't know they had those outfits too. I actually made custom outfits for mine anyway, to be more series accurate

Comment

• phil
        Persistent Member
        • May 11, 2007

They look very good.

Comment

• tllgn
          Persistent Member
          • Feb 6, 2010

Yeah.they are very good.i bought those and zira stuff .and will soon be getting ales boots that they now offer.nice pics.

Comment

• TrekStar
            Trek or Treat
            • Jan 20, 2011

Very nice, they look like there fresh off the original cards.

Comment

• ddgaff1132
              Persistent Member
              • Oct 3, 2007

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
              cool. I didn't know they had those outfits too. I actually made custom outfits for mine anyway, to be more series accurate
              Man I envy people who can sew�� My pudgy meat digits just ain't up to the task.
              Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
              MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                Muddling through
                • Oct 4, 2008

Originally posted by ddgaff1132
                Man I envy people who can sew�� My pudgy meat digits just ain't up to the task.
                oh believe me, I envy people who can sew too. I didn't mean I literally made the clothes, I just bought stuff on CTVT and modified to suit my purposes and be more series accurate

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎