X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheVintageToyKid
    Career Member
    • Jul 23, 2019

Trouble standing up

I recently acquired a World's Greatest Presidents Donald J. Trump figure from Figures Toy Company. However, has great difficulty standing up on my shelf and I often return to find him on the ground and having taken a few other Mego figures who were standing nearby with him. His shoes are made of a very rubbery material. Could this be the reason why he has such difficulty standing? Otherwise his joints all appear fine and I can't understand what else could be causing this. Are there any alternative shoes available that would still look correct, but also allow the figure to stand properly?

Thank you.
    "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Your other figures must have Trump Derangement Syndrome! He and his supporters get thrown off the shelf.
    Maybe he needs some socks to strengthen his ankles.

Comment

• tllgn
      Persistent Member
      • Feb 6, 2010

Some socks would help.but it's those squishy shoes that are alward.i have a set of the president's to date.and a loose. President trump.i gave him Mego shoes.which is quite good .and he stands well.

Comment

• TRDouble
        Permanent Member
        • Jul 10, 2012

I can get my President Obama to stand, but it’s dicey. Socks and less rubbery dress shoes definitely help. I have been replacing those shoes on the shelf divers.

CTVT has some good replacement options.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎