Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Disney just needs to treat the Sony Spider-Verse like they did with Agents of SHIELD & Netflix Defenders. There part of the same universe but the movie ignore them until the need to include them down the road. I can see Norman Osborn being used and hopeful Spider-Man can use Kingpin.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

Originally posted by hedrap
      ^Yep. Everyone assumed only Sony would lose out. I think I only saw one article that recognized how post-Endgame, Marvel only only had one established and young star (Panther) left.
      that's not true anyway. they still have Thor and the Guardians. they also have Marvel, DR. Strange and Antman with sequels to come out

Comment

• powersthatbe
        Persistent Member
        • Sep 27, 2010

Read Charlie Cox might be Peter's Lawyer in the 3rd installment. Considering how far from home ended I could see that.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

I heard and read on several outlets that if Sony is bought, the deal is null and void. And apparently Sony is being sniffed around by Apple? I heard this is another reason Sony "caved", since they want to be able to play nice and maybe keep a piece of the pie.

Again, this may all be conjecture, but I heard/read it on multiple sites.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• LonnieFisher
            Eloquent Member
            • Jan 19, 2008

Boy, do I hate Apple! I would never buy one of their products again. I hope they don't buy Sony!!

Comment

• C.H.O.A.M.
              learning all the time
              • Sep 15, 2010

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
              Boy, do I hate Apple! I would never buy one of their products again. I hope they don't buy Sony!!
              me too. never bought any of their products, never will.
              let them bring some of their HUNDREDS of BILLIONS of cash stockpiles into the US economy, pay taxes on it, print "made in china" on the FRONT of their boxes instead of buried on the back while "designed in california" sits front and center in bold type, get serious about recycling... oh yeah, and maybe cooperate the next time the FBI wants to try to stop another terrorist attack. oh that's right, the feds hacked their phone anyhow.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎