Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Black Hole on BluRay

Blog Entries
    That is a bummer, just last night a friend of mine sent me pics of a project he's been working on that will celebrate the Black Hole's 40th in a big way and it gave me hope it was related to this disk.

Quote Originally Posted by palitoy View Post
    That is a bummer, just last night a friend of mine sent me pics of a project he's been working on that will celebrate the Black Hole's 40th in a big way and it gave me hope it was related to this disk.
    My understanding is that Disney just doesn't "get" The Black Hole. They don't understand it's popularity and are actually rather embarrassed by it. They don't consider it one of their "classics" and as such don't really care to do much with it.
    I'm completely shocked that there are new Black Hole figures coming out. Maybe if more companies seek to license it Disney will wake up and realize they have a little gem on their hands.

Images
    Black Hole was always known as Disney's cash-in on Star Wars re-using their own 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea plot

Now that they own Star Wars I fear the Black Hole will literally disappear

To the high ups I think it's an embarrassment because Disney was copying a trend and not making one.
    .................................................. .......................

I know it's a bit "off" for this thread but episode 53 of Pod Stallions brings in David Weiner to discuss everything Black Hole with Brian and Jason. It is very insightful and one of the best episodes of the podcast. Highly recommended.

http://podstallion.blogspot.com/2017...-hole.html?m=1

By the way... I know David is a busy guy but the more often he can be a guest the better. 😉
    The Dune episode was another treat.