Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

I can see them doing the Green Goddess as a convention exclusive.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

^Probably. I'd rather have Sorceress, though. I doubt we'll see too many female figures, though I'm an Evil-Lyn fan.
      Last edited by PNGwynne; Aug 17, '19, 11:04 PM.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

Trying to remember but how many females were there in MOTU
        Goddess/Tela
        Sorceress
        Evil-Lyn
        Queen
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by PNGwynne
          ^Probably. I'd rather have Sorceress, though.
          Me too. She is so popular I'd be shocked if they don't make her.

Originally posted by monitor_ep
          Trying to remember but how many females were there in MOTU
          Goddess/Tela
          Sorceress
          Evil-Lyn
          Queen
          Yeah, that's pretty much it for the main characters. I doubt they will go as deep as MOTUC with characters like Delora, Shokoti or Kitrina

[edit] Sounds like according to the Q&A at the convention that the Horde and She-Ra are possible if the line goes on long enough. So that adds a lot more possible female characters. They probably wont go too deep with She-Ra characters but She-Ra, Catra and Shadow Weaver are probably safe bets if they get to the Horde.

Last edited by Werewolf; Aug 17, '19, 10:56 PM.
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• monitor_ep
            Talkative Member
            • May 11, 2013

Hey they had more female characters than Super Powers did...but I can see why I collected this lineup: very homoerotic action figure lineup.
            Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Werewolf
              Inhuman
              • Jul 14, 2003

Mattel considered it strictly a boys line at first so it's impressive we got Teela and Evil-Lyn so early in the line. We got the POP line because they were surprised to find out that twenty percent of MOTU collectors were girls. That would have been huge for the time.

Comment

• sprytel
                Talkative Member
                • Jun 26, 2009

They are coming out swinging! I'd still like to see a Man-at-Arms and Beastman, but that is a really strong lineup coming out of the gate.

Comment

• Werewolf
                  Inhuman
                  • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by sprytel
                  I'd still like to see a Man-at-Arms and Beastman, but that is a really strong lineup coming out of the gate.
                  They showed Beastman and Man at Arms at SDCC. They looked great.

I'm hoping they'll do Stinkor and Mossman and I hope they are scented. Stinkor has got to stink.

Comment

• Klosterheim
                    Persistent Member
                    • Mar 23, 2013

It feels good to see those toys and to read this thread!

It brings me back to the slime days...

I didn't look up the name, but this also reminded me of the purple spider guy with the grappling hook.

So many good vehicles.

That Battlecat is awesome!

My question is,

when will they make a convention exclusive of the Dragon who wears the German Army helmet? Ha!, Ha!, Ha!

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Klosterheim
                      It feels good to see those toys and to read this thread!

I didn't look up the name, but this also reminded me of the purple spider guy with the grappling hook.
                      Webstor! I loved that figure and character. He was slightly redesigned for the 200X series and classic figure, very cool. I hope Origins gets a chance to do him.
                      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• ODBJBG
                        Permanent Member
                        • May 15, 2009

Originally posted by Klosterheim
                        when will they make a convention exclusive of the Dragon who wears the German Army helmet? Ha!, Ha!, Ha!
                        They've already made that figure... Twice.

In the MOTUC line.

I doubt they'll make him in Origins.

Comment

• Klosterheim
                          Persistent Member
                          • Mar 23, 2013

Ah, Webstor. Thanks! That was a nice figure.

I'm happy to hear that he was well liked.

---------

Oh, that's pretty wild that they made that dragon.

I don't think that I ever came across it, or knew about it, when they did that.

---------

Excellent stuff!

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎