• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

MOTU Origins Battlecat

I need that.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

I cannot wait for this line to hit retail!! Any idea what vendors?
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

It's going to be a full mass retail line so Walmart, Target, etc. It's really exciting.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• enyawd72
        Maker of Monsters!
        • Oct 1, 2009

Oh YEAH!!

Comment

• monitor_ep
          Talkative Member
          • May 11, 2013

That's a figure worth getting!!
          Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

I hope they do a gift set. That's how I got my first He-Man and Battlecat in Christmas of 82, and I'd love to buy them that way again.

Chris
            sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
              Inhuman
              • Jul 14, 2003

Pictures from the Mattel Power Con panel are starting to hit Instagram

MOTU Origins. All vintage toy looks.

Prince Adam with Sky sled
              Trapjaw
              Man E Faces
              Orko
              Scareglow

New line of MOTU minis.

Comment

• Werewolf
                Inhuman
                • Jul 14, 2003

Sky Sled with Prince Adam $29.99. Battle Cat $24.99

Sky Sled pics.

Mattel held their panel at Power Con 2019, and revealed several new pieces of info for their MOTU relaunch. Key points include: New Mini Comics MOTU Origins Minis (similar to previous minis, but not same) New Origins Sky Sled We'll update again when it's over if more new info drops! Thanks to Carlos D.C. and...

Comment

• Werewolf
                  Inhuman
                  • Jul 14, 2003

Trap Jaw, Battle Cat's box and nice clear picture of Teela without the snake armor.

Mattel's Masters of the Universe Origins Trap Jaw Makes It's Debut At Power Con 2019

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

Good grief . When are these slated for release?

I haven't anticipated a toy line this much in decades. And hopefully Mattel will re-release retro Grayskull.
                    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                      Persistent Member
                      • Sep 27, 2010

Ok, the WWE MOTU comes out this fall, MOTU comes out fall 2020 and The Sony movie in 2021, correct?

Comment

• Werewolf
                        Inhuman
                        • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by powersthatbe
                        Ok, the WWE MOTU comes out this fall, MOTU comes out fall 2020 and The Sony movie in 2021, correct?
                        Yes.

Comment

• Werewolf
                          Inhuman
                          • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by PNGwynne

I haven't anticipated a toy line this much in decades. And hopefully Mattel will re-release retro Grayskull.
                          Same here. The wait for fall 2020 is going to be excruciating. I would be surprised if we didn't get a Castle Grayskull and there is no way we are not getting Panthor. I hope they flock him. I think this line is going to be a huge success.

BTW: That is the nicest looking Teela they have ever done. Better than all the MOTUC versions.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                            Master of Fowl Play
                            • Jun 5, 2008

I was thinking much the same about Teela, too-I really like the head sculpt/expression.

Comment

• monitor_ep
                              Talkative Member
                              • May 11, 2013

So who is going to get a second Teela to make (Green) Goddess?

my_goddess_version_by_patreek.jpgTeela.jpgTeela without snake armor.jpg
                              Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎