• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ScottA
    Original Member
    • Jun 25, 2001

FS: The World's Greatest NFL Super Fan Customs

Hey All,

I was planning on doing a set of custom NFL fans to bring to Mego Meet next summer but decided to go ahead and post these for sale here today since football season is almost here. I also wanted to give my Museum peeps first shot at them since I know some of you can't make it to Ohio.

I'm doing exactly 1 custom NFL fan from each NFL team. The figure will come with head, body, jersey, pants, shoes, helmet, cap and probably a couple of other NFL related goodies.

They will be made up of original Mego, FTC, Castaway and new Mego pieces and parts. You might be the one who gets a green Castaway body, who know.

They will also come carded like the MM Exclusives. Mego73 is working on the card as we speak, which will be broken down into Conference and Division. For example, the Redskins have the Eagles, Giants and Cowboys on the front of the card.

Cost will be only $50 each plus $13 priority shipping.

If you are interested in one or more teams please post in the thread which team(s) so everyone can see (it will also help me keep track). The first to send payment via paypal to me at s.arendsen12@gmail.com reserves it if there are more than one person interested in a team.

So far the PACKERS and BEARS are spoken for. All others are available.

Thanks so much for looking.

sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Awesome idea.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• msenger76
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 3, 2009

Are you using the old Burger King jerseys? or will it be an update to current jersey?

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎