Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mint Off Card: Mego Wrath of Khan (Star Trek Wave 7)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ScottA
    Original Member
    • Jun 25, 2001

Great review. These will be a must at least 3 times over.
    sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• The Bat
      Batman Fanatic
      • Jul 14, 2002

WOW!! So AWESOME...I'm speechless.
      sigpic

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

Great video, and I was happy to see the Kahn sculpt was much better and more accurate than the initial promotion shots made it look. I liked it fine before, but now I really feel like it captures the likeness. The outfits look fantastic too! So great to see the talented folks who hang around here getting this work and doing such a bang-up job at it!!!

These are the definitely the highlights of the New Mego output for me. I can't wait to get them in my hands!!!

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• Palifan
          Museum Patron
          • Jan 18, 2016

Another great vid Brian and and you so deserve to have these first after waiting so long for them and also the amount of work you put into both youtube and here. Really great to see these and I'm looking forward to seeing the monsters when you're ready

Ian

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Crabby initial reaction aside, I enjoyed this video--both the personal anecdote and the detailed review. I think this is a great trio that may well test my "I only collect ST:TOS" credo. I love the film, so it's hard to pass on these. This is exactly what I've hoped for from Mego 2.0.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Goblin19
              Talkative Member
              • May 2, 2002

These are great figures. Not a Trek guy, but these are really tempting since I do really like the movie.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎