Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mint Off Card: Mego Wrath of Khan (Star Trek Wave 7)

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    The painted skin tone does throw the Khan sculpt off a bit.
    Why in the world did they do that? Ugh.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

that was a great watch. thanks!

Images
    Great video. These figures are the best thing yet from the NuMego era. Andy and Rachel... bravo, my friends.

Images
    The open cracked me up.

Spock and Kirk are amazing- the perfect blend of vintage Mego-ness and nuMego advancements. And the new accessories are great!

I love most everything about Khan, but I'm also bothered by the skin tone difference. Also, is the medallion on a string so tight that the string is is pulled into the neck (easily fixed).

As great as the figures are, I do find the cards a bit boring. I would have loved to have that poster art on the front of the card.
    WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

They knocked these out of the park. I've been waiting 37 years for these. Thank you Mego!

Now, do the rest of the crew! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

Images
    Great review. These will be a must at least 3 times over.
    WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Images
    WOW!! So AWESOME...I'm speechless.

Images
    Great video, and I was happy to see the Kahn sculpt was much better and more accurate than the initial promotion shots made it look. I liked it fine before, but now I really feel like it captures the likeness. The outfits look fantastic too! So great to see the talented folks who hang around here getting this work and doing such a bang-up job at it!!!

These are the definitely the highlights of the New Mego output for me. I can't wait to get them in my hands!!!

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Another great vid Brian and and you so deserve to have these first after waiting so long for them and also the amount of work you put into both youtube and here. Really great to see these and I'm looking forward to seeing the monsters when you're ready

Ian

Images
    Blog Entries
    Crabby initial reaction aside, I enjoyed this video--both the personal anecdote and the detailed review. I think this is a great trio that may well test my "I only collect ST:TOS" credo. I love the film, so it's hard to pass on these. This is exactly what I've hoped for from Mego 2.0.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.