Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mint Off Card: Mego Wrath of Khan (Star Trek Wave 7)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Mint Off Card: Mego Wrath of Khan (Star Trek Wave 7)

Mint Off Card is proud to release an early look at the highly anticipated Mego Star The Wrath of Khan series coming this September. Look for more exclusive early reveals as “wave 7 week” unfolds at the Mego Museum. Special thanks to Mego Corp for this wonderful opportunity, be sure sure to visit Mego Ambassadors…

Mint Off Card is proud to release an early look at the highly anticipated Mego Star The Wrath of Khan series coming this September. Look for more exclusive early reveals as "wave 7 week" unfolds at the Mego Museum.

Special thanks to Mego Corp for this wonderful opportunity, be sure sure to visit Mego Ambassadors Facebook group:
    MEGO Ambassadors is a community channel, where fans can interact with MEGO management to provide direct feedback, and suggestions. It is also the first place where MEGO fans will we able to see new...

You can order this wave of figures at Entertainment Earth:
    Mego Collectibles and Action Figures to Add to Your Fun! - Mint Condition Guaranteed. Shop now!

Visit us online at
    Preserving Mego history today, making Mego history tomorrow.

More...
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

OK...these are seriously the best Mego figures ever made. Perfection.

GREAT review...thanks for posting!

Comment

• enyawd72
      Maker of Monsters!
      • Oct 1, 2009

I do have one question for you....does the skin tone on Khan's head match the body better in person? If not I might have to repaint his face to match.

Comment

• TheVintageToyKid
        Career Member
        • Jul 23, 2019

This is an amazing video for what is sure to be an amazing addition to anyone's Mego collection. These are awesome looking figures that make me think back to the excitement I had picking up all kinds of Star Trek merchandise during the 25th Anniversary celebration in 1991. I can't wait to get these and I can't wait to see what the next Mint Off Card video will be! Keep up the great work, Mego!
        "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."

Comment

• palitoy
          live. laugh. lisa needs braces
          • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by enyawd72
          I do have one question for you....does the skin tone on Khan's head match the body better in person? If not I might have to repaint his face to match.
          It's definitely made more obvious by my orangey backdrop, it's there I won't deny it but it wasn't as jarring when i was holding him.
          Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
          http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

The painted skin tone does throw the Khan sculpt off a bit. Kirk and Spock are great.
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• enyawd72
              Maker of Monsters!
              • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by palitoy
              It's definitely made more obvious by my orangey backdrop, it's there I won't deny it but it wasn't as jarring when i was holding him.
              Thanks!

Comment

• Scarpad
                • Jun 20, 2019

Originally posted by enyawd72
                maybe that's a Benedict Cumberbatch tribute

Comment

• phil
                  Persistent Member
                  • May 11, 2007

They look great! Glad to see the Kirk and Spock have two different belts. Looking forward to getting these next month.

Comment

• Brown Bear
                    Still Old School
                    • Feb 14, 2008

Friggin awesome video!!!

I didn't think I could be MORE excited for these figures, but I am.

They look amazing! What I wouldn't have gave for these when I was a kid.
                    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Werewolf
                      The painted skin tone does throw the Khan sculpt off a bit.
                      Why in the world did they do that? Ugh.
                      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• noelani72
                        27inaleon
                        • Jun 25, 2002

that was a great watch. thanks!

Comment

• sprytel
                          Talkative Member
                          • Jun 26, 2009

Great video. These figures are the best thing yet from the NuMego era. Andy and Rachel... bravo, my friends.

Comment

• Wee67
                            Museum Correspondent
                            • Apr 2, 2002

The open cracked me up.

Spock and Kirk are amazing- the perfect blend of vintage Mego-ness and nuMego advancements. And the new accessories are great!

I love most everything about Khan, but I'm also bothered by the skin tone difference. Also, is the medallion on a string so tight that the string is is pulled into the neck (easily fixed).

As great as the figures are, I do find the cards a bit boring. I would have loved to have that poster art on the front of the card.
                            WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• MEGO Kid
                              Museum Super Collector
                              • Nov 5, 2018

They knocked these out of the park. I've been waiting 37 years for these. Thank you Mego!

Now, do the rest of the crew! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎