Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Search for the Abominable Snowman

Quote Originally Posted by Megotastrophe View Post
    Wasnt the 40th yeti a plush bendy? Basically an extra fluffy pipe cleaner?
    Yes they did:
    GIjoe_yeti.jpg
    GI JOE ADVENTURE TEAM SEARCH FOR THE YETI.jpg

The GI Joe collectors club repurposed it too and made a bigfoot/sasquatch out of the same figure by using brown fur instead of white. It was probably one of the best con sets the club did:

12incjjoeconset_1212943327.jpg

The tent and sleeping bags in the picture were an add on set you could buy at the convention and did not come packed in the set.
    Last edited by Ninersphan1; Aug 16, '19 at 8:47 PM.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Yes! I loved that Bigfoot set, I'm sorry I missed it.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    that bigfoot set was beautiful, but way too expensive. as most things from the club were

Images
    Blog Entries
    Oh, the con sets were around $400 each on pre-order, ecch. I nabbed a few, some on sale.

The two I missed that I regret are Bigfoot and the Spy-shark.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.