Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Batman Professor
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 15, 2010

Lugosi Jr. had to fight for years to get control of his father’s likeness. He blazed the trail for other estates, and is fierce in his defense of the property. The studios thought they “owned” everything associated with the films back in the day, and the litigation was long and expensive.

I don’t blame him one bit.

Mego already licensed a Lugosi piece - they should pay the freight on this - it will sell more in the end.
    sigpicSWEAR TO ME!

Comment

• LonnieFisher
      Eloquent Member
      • Jan 19, 2008

I think they should release Shazam and Black Adam by themselves now, and release the monsters later.

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Ach, GlobalObserver, that's distressing.

I really like Capt Marvel and Black Adam, maybe Lonnie has a good point.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Scarpad
          • Jun 20, 2019

Originally posted by noelani72
          yeah, I am surprised. If it is a licensing issue, surely it is not on all four of them. Go ahead and ship the ones that are free and clear of issue..

Sorry to tangent, but along the lines of 14" figure availability...
          and I am a bit salty Black Manta is still not available unless you buy a whole case of figures. Everyone else in that assortment is available to buy individually, why not Black Manta?
          thats ok with wave 7 monsters and WOK figures i'm going broke anyhow

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎