Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 14" Wave 7

14" Wave 7

I'm not sure why, but the wave 7 case of 14" figures has been removed from the License-2-Play website. I hope it's just because they are adding pictures. Strange for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by LonnieFisher View Post
    I'm not sure why, but the wave 7 case of 14" figures has been removed from the License-2-Play website. I hope it's just because they are adding pictures. Strange for sure.
    it was announced the 14 in wave 7 is delayed due to a licensing issue

Images
    Blog Entries
    I can't keep all these waves straight in my mind. Is this the wave with Capt. Marvel and Black Adam? I was just about to order those...
    Last edited by PNGwynne; Aug 13, '19 at 9:11 PM.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Yeah, Shazam, Black Adam, Dracula, and Frankenstein.

I bet I know what the licensing issue is too...it's Dracula. I can almost guarantee it.

They didn't want to pay Lugosi but they still went too close to him with the sculpt. If I'm wrong I'll be shocked.

Maybe Fred Lugosi. Didn't look anything like Bela.

yeah, I am surprised. If it is a licensing issue, surely it is not on all four of them. Go ahead and ship the ones that are free and clear of issue..

Sorry to tangent, but along the lines of 14" figure availability...
    and I am a bit salty Black Manta is still not available unless you buy a whole case of figures. Everyone else in that assortment is available to buy individually, why not Black Manta?

I just got charged for Shazam and Black Adam from ToyWiz.

Quote Originally Posted by Megotastrophe View Post
    Maybe Fred Lugosi. Didn't look anything like Bela.
    It has more than a passing resemblance to him. You can definitely see what they were going for.

Blog Entries
    I wouldn't judge the 14" Dracula at all right now, the photo released was not supposed to be seen.