Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

Recently one of our biggest fast food chains discretely removed all of the Impossible selections from their menus.

They claimed it was a "limited Time Offer" but really it was likely that once everybody gave it a try, they didn't re-order.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• ODBJBG
      Permanent Member
      • May 15, 2009

I've heard good things, but there's no point to me. Honestly, I feel like you could just give people a regular Whopper and tell them it's the Impossible one and no one would know the difference anyway. Not a lot of "meat" in the actual burgers these days. I miss when BK actually had real grills and flame broiled the actual beef patty on the grill in front of you.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

IF there was money in it, McDonalds would be all over it but they aren't. Seems like its just Hardees, BK and dunkin donuts jumping on it.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

I've had some "garden" burgers that I thought were delicious, but that's not what I hit fast food for.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Hector
            el Hombre de Acero
            • May 19, 2003

Never been a Burger King fan For cheapy burgers, Mickey Dees for me. But I tried the Impossible Burger, not bad.

However, there are two In N Outs within 5 miles from me, so need for me to go back to Burger King.
            Last edited by Hector; Jan 29, '20, 7:02 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

• TrekStar
              Trek or Treat
              • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by Hector
              Never been a Burger King fan For cheapy burgers, Mickey Dees for me. But I tried the Impossible Burger, not bad.

However, there are two In N Outs within 5 miles from me, so need for me to go back to Burger King.
              There's something about a restaurant called, (In N Outs) that makes me loose my appetite, fortunately we don't have those in this part of the country.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎