X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scifiguy94
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 18, 2009

Another Jet Jungle

Has anybody mentioned that another Jet Jungle showed up yesterday in one of the Mego Facebook groups? Lady was asking about value of a lot of Megos, and he was in there. I think she's in South Africa, which would make sense.
  • Jetjungle75
    Career Member
    • Jan 11, 2013

If this is the JJ with white boots, then this must be the same lady referred to in my earlier post:

About four years ago I posted a "Wanted" advert on a South African forum: "Looking for an original Mego Jet Jungle figure, which was sold as part of the Mego Worlds Greatest Super Heroes in the early 1970's. The figure was usually found for sale in OK Bazaars or Pick 'N Pay. He was used to promote Jungle Oats

Scifiguy94 wrote:

Has anybody mentioned that another Jet Jungle showed up yesterday in one of the Mego Facebook groups? Lady was asking about value of a lot of Megos, and he was in there. I think she's in South Africa, which would make sense.

Is there a link to her post? Thanks
    Last edited by Jetjungle75; Aug 10, '19, 5:14 AM.

Comment

• Mikey
      Verbose Member
      • Aug 9, 2001

Is the guy's literal name Jet Jungle ?

Does his mail actually say to Jet Jungle ?

Do the guys at the Oat's factory call his father Old Man Jungle ?

Comment

• scifiguy94
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 18, 2009

Only wearing black outfit, no boots. Had some paint loss on hair.

Originally posted by Jetjungle75
        If this is the JJ with white boots, then this must be the same lady referred to in my earlier post:

About four years ago I posted a "Wanted" advert on a South African forum: "Looking for an original Mego Jet Jungle figure, which was sold as part of the Mego Worlds Greatest Super Heroes in the early 1970's. The figure was usually found for sale in OK Bazaars or Pick 'N Pay. He was used to promote Jungle Oats

Scifiguy94 wrote:

Is there a link to her post? Thanks

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎