Loved the surprise cameo.
    Which one?
    I loved "Marv" in the beginning of part 5

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris

Beyond the cute Easter Eggs, I have to say the payoff was a bit weak. I think these TV productions bit off more than they can chew, with both the original comic and Avengers: Endgame showing us how it SHOULD look.
      It was a bit ambitious to tackle something like this on a TV budget and well, it showed. Still it had some fun high points and I liked the ending.
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

I admit if this went to the theater instead of TV they could have had more characters in the big battle scenes and the SFX would have had more money to up there budget. I was impressed with what that did and happy that after the rebirth the CW will happen on one Earth now.
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

It was a bit ambitious to tackle something like this on a TV budget and well, it showed. Still it had some fun high points and I liked the ending.
          Oh yeah, I loved the actual ending, and Routh's awesome super-exit.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

still on part four, but that cameo was a huge surprise. Good to see DC getting over its thickheaded keep the tv and movies apart.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
              Muddling through
              • Oct 4, 2008

I'm confused though, is it just one earth now or are there multiples still? Oliver's voiceover at the end showed all the multi earths, and then the preview for BL showed a clip where somebody asks him if he really went to a parallel universe

overall I enjoyed the whole crossover but Legends and the goofy jokes and constant jabs at crossovers, got old really fast

once again Superman takes a back seat to all the other heroes. what a joke they've made of the man of steal

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
                once again Superman takes a back seat to all the other heroes. what a joke they've made of the man of steal

I've felt this way, too for awhile--across media. It's as if DC is embarassed by the character, maybe the legal battles influenced it. But IMO it's mainly pandering to Batman and boosting Woman's powers that has eroded Superman.

I liked the traditional chemistry of DC's Big Three, but Superman's not so big anymore.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• monitor_ep
                  Talkative Member
                  • May 11, 2013

At the end of pt 4 Oliver restarted the Multiverse. Just like in the comic books, the ReBirth created a new Multiverse with new Earths (shows). Basically they put all the CW shows on Earth Prime and the other movies and tv shows set up the multiverse.

Earth 2 is the JSA where the Stargirl series will take place

Earth 12 Green Lantern (HBO Max) but the footage is from the Ryan Reynolds Green Lantern movie

Earth 19 is Justice League Dark and Swamp Thing tv series

Earth 9 is Titans live action series, this also includes another version of Doom Patrol

Earth 21 is where the Doom Patrol series takes place

Earth 96 is the Christopher Reeve/Brandon Routh Superman takes place

Now one would guess the rest that showed up are set up on new Earths leaving some of the ones that showed up in the Arrowverse up in the air.
                  Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Comment

• monitor_ep
                    Talkative Member
                    • May 11, 2013

Hopefully since Superman and Lois Lane series was picked up that will change. Although it could get a bit muddled with

*The family life of Superman, Lois and "2" sons???

*Working at the Daily Planet, chasing down stories

*Fighting a supervillain

Guess we will have to wait and see where this goes....
                    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Comment

• thunderbolt
                      Hi Ernie!!!
                      • Feb 15, 2004

What earth is the movie earth?
                      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• monitor_ep
                        Talkative Member
                        • May 11, 2013

They didn't say but on my wiki I put them on Earth 1 since there are more movies coming out.
                        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                          Verbose Member
                          • Mar 7, 2004

I rewatched the finale because I was in and out of the room on a phone call during the airing. I think they missed a great opportunity to mimic the ending of the Crisis comic and give fans more of what they wanted.

Routh's Superman (who was a Paragon before Lex swindled him) remembers the Anti-Monitor and/ or is somehow outside of time with no Earth to call home. He shows up to help the heroes, and strikes the final blow, just like Earth-Two Superman did in the comics. But his world, and his Lois is gone. Olliver/Spectre, acting like Alexander Luthor did in the comic, shows up and opens a portal, and out steps...Kate Bosworth's Lois Lane. Superman and Lois are reunited, and Oliver gets to say goodbye to Sarah, Flash, Supergirl, Diggle, etc, before departing for good with Lois and Supes into the void.

It still gives Routh's Superman a happy ending, but takes him off the table so we don't have to constantly wish he'll show up and replace Tyler.

Chris
                          sigpic

Comment

• Jorge Galvan
                            Career Member
                            • Jun 8, 2015

I knew I would be disappointed one way or another, not for lack of trying, but budget constraints,
                            but for me I was bummed cause...

SPOILERS

A) NO Hawks! Hawkman & Hawkgirl were not represented at all, despite this being a "Crisis".

B) DISRESPECT to Sargon the Sorcerer, making him a VILLIAN!

C) the "Spectre" NOT LOOKING like the SPECTRE!!

D) "Jim Corrigan" REALLY????

E) so is there ANOTHER SPECTRE on Earth-2? With the JSA??

F) the FREEDOM FIGHTERS? No representation???? At least have the RAY show up, but he didnt.

G) is CAPTAIN COLD still alive???

H) the ultimate INSULT: No PROFESSOR ZOOM? The one guy who you would figure is INVOLVED especially
                            on the cosmic scale such as this and NO. Not there! And you know, that HE KNOWS what has gone on!!!

I) Insult # 2, yeah sure, Earth-12 is OA and the Green Lanterns, but REALLY, a "COSMIC" Crisis and NOT ONE
                            GREEN LANTERN showing up!?!?!?????? And is Earth-12 the ONLY Universe with Lanterns??? ***!!!!

J) No LYNDA CARTER??????????? Was she asked????

"SIGH"

At least let there be a "Justice League" (series???) coming out of all of this!!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                              Verbose Member
                              • Mar 7, 2004

A few possible reasons:

B) DISRESPECT to Sargon the Sorcerer, making him a VILLIAN!
                              Sargon was portrayed as a villain in Flash's comic in the late 60s. Blame Mike Friedrich.

C) the "Spectre" NOT LOOKING like the SPECTRE!!
                              They really dropped the ball on this one. Ollie looked like a homeless guy at worst, and Bruce Willis from Unbreakable and Glass at best.

F) the FREEDOM FIGHTERS? No representation???? At least have the RAY show up, but he didnt.
                              Wasn't the Ray shown dying with his world in part one? He's probably back now, though.

H) the ultimate INSULT: No PROFESSOR ZOOM? The one guy who you would figure is INVOLVED especially
                              on the cosmic scale such as this and NO. Not there! And you know, that HE KNOWS what has gone on!!!
                              Yeah, that was a real headscratcher. Cavanaugh is right there, just put him in the suit for a few moments at least.

I) Insult # 2, yeah sure, Earth-12 is OA and the Green Lanterns, but REALLY, a "COSMIC" Crisis and NOT ONE
                              GREEN LANTERN showing up!?!?!?????? And is Earth-12 the ONLY Universe with Lanterns??? ***!!!!
                              Worse for me, is we never got the pay off from last year when Barry Flash of Earth-90 (Shipp) saw diggle and asked him "Where's your ring", implying on his Earth, he's John Stewart.

J) No LYNDA CARTER??????????? Was she asked????
                              Yeah, I don't know how they didn't make that happen. She's been on Supergirl several times.

Chris
                              sigpic

Comment

• jwyblejr
                                galactic yo-yo
                                • Apr 6, 2006

I'm wondering if we're going from Crisis to 52.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎