Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 49121314

Thread: CW Crisis on Infinite Earths (SPOILERS)

They didn't say but on my wiki I put them on Earth 1 since there are more movies coming out.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Images
    I rewatched the finale because I was in and out of the room on a phone call during the airing. I think they missed a great opportunity to mimic the ending of the Crisis comic and give fans more of what they wanted.

Routh's Superman (who was a Paragon before Lex swindled him) remembers the Anti-Monitor and/ or is somehow outside of time with no Earth to call home. He shows up to help the heroes, and strikes the final blow, just like Earth-Two Superman did in the comics. But his world, and his Lois is gone. Olliver/Spectre, acting like Alexander Luthor did in the comic, shows up and opens a portal, and out steps...Kate Bosworth's Lois Lane. Superman and Lois are reunited, and Oliver gets to say goodbye to Sarah, Flash, Supergirl, Diggle, etc, before departing for good with Lois and Supes into the void.

It still gives Routh's Superman a happy ending, but takes him off the table so we don't have to constantly wish he'll show up and replace Tyler.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

I knew I would be disappointed one way or another, not for lack of trying, but budget constraints,
    but for me I was bummed cause...

SPOILERS

A) NO Hawks! Hawkman & Hawkgirl were not represented at all, despite this being a "Crisis".

B) DISRESPECT to Sargon the Sorcerer, making him a VILLIAN!

C) the "Spectre" NOT LOOKING like the SPECTRE!!

D) "Jim Corrigan" REALLY????

E) so is there ANOTHER SPECTRE on Earth-2? With the JSA??

F) the FREEDOM FIGHTERS? No representation???? At least have the RAY show up, but he didnt.

G) is CAPTAIN COLD still alive???

H) the ultimate INSULT: No PROFESSOR ZOOM? The one guy who you would figure is INVOLVED especially
    on the cosmic scale such as this and NO. Not there! And you know, that HE KNOWS what has gone on!!!

I) Insult # 2, yeah sure, Earth-12 is OA and the Green Lanterns, but REALLY, a "COSMIC" Crisis and NOT ONE
    GREEN LANTERN showing up!?!?!?????? And is Earth-12 the ONLY Universe with Lanterns??? ***!!!!

J) No LYNDA CARTER??????????? Was she asked????

"SIGH"

At least let there be a "Justice League" (series???) coming out of all of this!!

Images
    A few possible reasons:

B) DISRESPECT to Sargon the Sorcerer, making him a VILLIAN!
    Sargon was portrayed as a villain in Flash's comic in the late 60s. Blame Mike Friedrich.

C) the "Spectre" NOT LOOKING like the SPECTRE!!
    They really dropped the ball on this one. Ollie looked like a homeless guy at worst, and Bruce Willis from Unbreakable and Glass at best.

F) the FREEDOM FIGHTERS? No representation???? At least have the RAY show up, but he didnt.
    Wasn't the Ray shown dying with his world in part one? He's probably back now, though.

H) the ultimate INSULT: No PROFESSOR ZOOM? The one guy who you would figure is INVOLVED especially
    on the cosmic scale such as this and NO. Not there! And you know, that HE KNOWS what has gone on!!!
    Yeah, that was a real headscratcher. Cavanaugh is right there, just put him in the suit for a few moments at least.

I) Insult # 2, yeah sure, Earth-12 is OA and the Green Lanterns, but REALLY, a "COSMIC" Crisis and NOT ONE
    GREEN LANTERN showing up!?!?!?????? And is Earth-12 the ONLY Universe with Lanterns??? ***!!!!
    Worse for me, is we never got the pay off from last year when Barry Flash of Earth-90 (Shipp) saw diggle and asked him "Where's your ring", implying on his Earth, he's John Stewart.

J) No LYNDA CARTER??????????? Was she asked????
    Yeah, I don't know how they didn't make that happen. She's been on Supergirl several times.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif