X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mistermego
    • Jul 24, 2019

New Mego online

Greetings !

Does anyone know where you can buy NEW Mego 2018-19 online besides Ebay where

you can see the limited edition numbers?

Not crazy about Amazon or Target because you don't know what numbers you get, ugh.

Thanks all
    MisterMego :wink_y:

Love collecting old and new Mego action figures. :licklips:

sigpic
  • SpideyDude73
    • Jul 5, 2019

Ebay can be a reasonable place to get them. Just watch for decent prices. Amazon, in my experience, does not appreciate the collector who values card condition. If your an opener, no worries, if not it's a gamble. The ship has sailed for the most part for finding the Target exclusive #/10,000 figures. Most have gone on clearance and have pretty much dried up in the last month.

As for the #/10,000 numbers... Ebay of you want a specific number. Target was completely random and for most folks, the number is meaningless.

Hope this helps a little.

Comment

• The Bat
      Batman Fanatic
      • Jul 14, 2002

Big Bad Toy Store! And they're very good about dealing with collectors. They understand we care about the condition of the package.
      sigpic

Comment

• LonnieFisher
        Eloquent Member
        • Jan 19, 2008

Buy them from members here on the museum. What figures are you looking for? I'm sure somebody could help you out.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

^This, this is what I do. Great people, great prices. Of course, I could care less about numbering.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• mistermego
            • Jul 24, 2019

Originally posted by SpideyDude73
            Ebay can be a reasonable place to get them. Just watch for decent prices. Amazon, in my experience, does not appreciate the collector who values card condition. If your an opener, no worries, if not it's a gamble. The ship has sailed for the most part for finding the Target exclusive #/10,000 figures. Most have gone on clearance and have pretty much dried up in the last month.

As for the #/10,000 numbers... Ebay of you want a specific number. Target was completely random and for most folks, the number is meaningless.

Hope this helps a little.

Thank you Spidey and others. I'm a numbers guy. Like low and then by high or whatever number to crack open for display.

Yes, Targets in my area are drying up with New Mego. Thrown in some clearance end cap or the usual Tootie, AJ, Alice. All First wave stuff.

Full House Twin packs at $10.48 that just sit there. I'm waiting for some 14' DC figures to drop in price.
            MisterMego :wink_y:

Love collecting old and new Mego action figures. :licklips:

sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

IDK, I think Mego's whole numbering schtick is somewhat corny. I'm always more concerned with the production details of a figure than the packaging.
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• EmergencyIan
                Museum Paramedic
                • Aug 31, 2005

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                IDK, I think Mego's whole numbering schtick is somewhat corny. I'm always more concerned with the production details of a figure than the packaging.
                I agree that was a corny move. Thankfully, they’ve moved on from doing that. Maybe it was another Target “thing.”

- Ian
                Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by EmergencyIan
                  I agree that was a corny move. Thankfully, they’ve moved on from doing that. Maybe it was another Target “thing.”

- Ian
                  Everything is still coming out with numbers on them.

Comment

• EmergencyIan
                    Museum Paramedic
                    • Aug 31, 2005

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
                    Everything is still coming out with numbers on them.
                    Oh, I thought they had moved on from it for the most recent waves. My bad. Well, I guess it’s still a corny move.

- Ian
                    Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• SpideyDude73
                      • Jul 5, 2019

Originally posted by mistermego
                      Thank you Spidey and others. I'm a numbers guy. Like low and then by high or whatever number to crack open for display.

Yes, Targets in my area are drying up with New Mego. Thrown in some clearance end cap or the usual Tootie, AJ, Alice. All First wave stuff.

Full House Twin packs at $10.48 that just sit there. I'm waiting for some 14' DC figures to drop in price.
                      I've shed most of my extras but I have a sub 200(190 something if I recall correclty...) Romulan from target if you haven't got him yet. Card is almost perfect.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎