Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bobws
    Permanent Member
    • Feb 13, 2008

Don't forget to make a Yeoman Janice Rand after Nurse Chapel, Then get Mr Leslie And Mr Kyle, The last Reocurring crew members.
    "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

• MEGO Kid
      Museum Super Collector
      • Nov 5, 2018

Originally posted by bobws
      Don't forget to make a Yeoman Janice Rand after Nurse Chapel, Then get Mr Leslie And Mr Kyle, The last Reocurring crew members.
      Kevin Riley will haunt you

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
        Muddling through
        • Oct 4, 2008

Riley was only in 2 episodes I believe

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
          Riley was only in 2 episodes I believe
          Yes, I think it was "The Naked Time" and "Conscience of the King." I liked him, but Chekov seemed to supplant his type of character.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• MEGO Kid
            Museum Super Collector
            • Nov 5, 2018

Anyone heard any rumblings about if or when the rest of the crew is coming? I know they are worried that TOS McCoy/ Scotty figures won't sell, but I was thinking that WHEN they make McCoy and Scotty for TWOK they could pop an old TOS MCCoy/Scotty head in with the figure. That way they don't have to make/sell the figures by themselves and we get the heads to finish off the TOS line

Comment

• DC_Guy
              Museum Super Collector
              • Sep 18, 2008

McCoy maybe, but TWOK Scotty looks so little like TOS Scotty that it would look really incongruous.

Comment

• MEGO Kid
                Museum Super Collector
                • Nov 5, 2018

Originally posted by DC_Guy
                McCoy maybe, but TWOK Scotty looks so little like TOS Scotty that it would look really incongruous.
                I know. I was thinking they could just include a TOS head so those that don't have TOS Scotty/McCoy could at least have the head to use on another body and finish out their TOS crew. That way they don't have to make a figure they don't think will sell well
                Last edited by MEGO Kid; Aug 19, '19, 3:19 PM.

Comment

• ODBJBG
                  Permanent Member
                  • May 15, 2009

I sure hope they make old mustache Scotty. Best part of the movies!

Comment

• Gabriel
                    • Aug 23, 2019

Hi! New guy here.

At the moment, I find myself jumping into the new Mego with both feet. I've already purchased or have on order most of the Star Trek offerings available.

Like most people seem to want, I also hope for the completion of the TOS core cast. We need Scotty and Bones! Personally, I'd rather see McCoy in the regular uniform.

Beyond that, I think the figures I'd most like to see are Janice Rand and Kang. I actually prefer Kor in the show, but it's a narrow thing, and I feel that Kang would make a better figure.

Moving further to true pie in the sky wishes, I'd suggest the Romulan Commander from Enterprise Incident. Did she ever get a figure even under Playmates? The other one I'd like to see is a TMP Admiral Kirk. I like the TMP admiral uniform. I think it would look pretty good in Mego figure form.

Comment

• Brue
                      User without title
                      • Sep 29, 2005

Recurring Crew of Enterprise on TOS

Imdb lists most recurring roles (credited):

Leonard Nimoy Leonard Nimoy ... Mr. Spock / ... 80 episodes, 1966-1969
                      William Shatner William Shatner ... Capt. Kirk / ... 79 episodes, 1966-1969
                      DeForest Kelley DeForest Kelley ... Dr. McCoy / ... 76 episodes, 1966-1969
                      Nichelle Nichols Nichelle Nichols ... Uhura / ... 70 episodes, 1966-1969
                      James Doohan James Doohan ... Scott / ... 66 episodes, 1966-1969
                      Eddie Paskey Eddie Paskey ... Lt. Leslie / ... 60 episodes, 1966-1968
                      George Takei George Takei ... Sulu / ... 52 episodes, 1966-1969
                      Walter Koenig Walter Koenig ... Chekov 36 episodes, 1967-1969
                      Majel Barrett Majel Barrett ... Nurse Chapel / ... 36 episodes, 1966-1969

Non principals from Memory Alpha listed alphabetically by character last name:

Lt. Berkeley (Larry Anthony) 2 episodes
                      Lt. Brent (Frank DaVinci) 4 episodes
                      Lt, DePaul (Sean Kenney) 2 episodes
                      Lt. DeSAlle (Michael Barrier) 3 episodes
                      Lt. John Farrell (Jim Goodwin) 3 episodes
                      Lt. Freeman (Paul Baxley) 3 episodes +archive footage in 1 DS9 episode + 8 episodes as different characters
                      Lt. Galloway (David L Ross) 8 episodes plus 1 episode DS9
                      Lt. Hadley (William Blackburn) 63 EPISODES
                      Lt Hansen (Hagan Beggs) 2 episodes
                      Lt. Harrison (Ron Veto) 29 EPISODES
                      Lt. Kelowitz (Grant Woods) 4 episodes
                      Ensign Roger Lemli (Roger Holloway) 33 EPISODES plus 1 DS9
                      Lt. Leslie (Eddie Paskey) 57 EPISODES plus 1 DS9
                      Lt. Kyle (John Winston) 11 episodes + WoK as Commander
                      Dr. M'Benga (Booker Bradshaw) 2 episodes
                      Crewman Angela Martine (Barbara Baldavin) 2 episodes
                      Lt. Montgomery (Jerry Catron) 2 episodes
                      Crewman Moody (William Knight) 2 episodes
                      Lt. O'Neil (Seam Morgan) 2 episodes as O'Neil and 5 episodes as other crew members
                      Lt. Osbourne (unknown actor) 3 episodes
                      Lt. Palmer (Elizabeth Rogers) 2 episodes
                      Yeoman Janice Rand (Grace Lee Whitney) 8 episodes + 3 films
                      Lt. Kevin Riley (Bruce Hyde) 2 episodes
                      Officer Swensen (John Blower) 2 episodes
                      Crewman Vinci (Frank da Vinci) 18 episodes
                      security guard (Richrd Geary) 3 episodes
                      crewman 1 (John Staible) 2 movies
                      yeoman 1 (Jeannie Malone) 10 episodes <--- tis is coffee girl

NOTE: I have counted The Cage, Menagerie footage used in the cage part one and 2 as 1 episode
                      There were other uncredited actor who played multiple bit parts.

While 2 or 3 episodes is not really much of a recurring role, some of these characters have a large role in the episodes.
                      Last edited by Brue; Sep 4, '19, 8:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎