X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brazoo
    Permanent Member
    • Feb 14, 2009

Originally posted by enyawd72
    Wile E. Coyote wearing the ACME Bat-Man suit is one of my favorite Looney Tunes ever.
    Amazing! Yes!!

Comment

• Brazoo
      Permanent Member
      • Feb 14, 2009

Originally posted by Mikey
      I hate them because they're boring

Even as a kid I thought they were boring

Always thought Pepe LePew and Speedy Gonzales was boring too
      I like Pepe. The premise can be repetitive, but it at least has some funny gags. I especially like the one where it switches and the cat goes after him.

With Speedy I mainly agree. Even as a kid when I saw Friz Freleng's name in the opening credit I knew it was going to be less exciting. Goes double for Tweety. At least Speedy sometimes had Slowpoke singing La Cucaracha, which was a little amusing. I wanted Tweety to die.

Comment

• Hector
        el Hombre de Acero
        • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by Brazoo
        I like Pepe. The premise can be repetitive, but it at least has some funny gags. I especially like the one where it switches and the cat goes after him.

With Speedy I mainly agree. Even as a kid when I saw Friz Freleng's name in the opening credit I knew it was going to be less exciting. Goes double for Tweety. At least Speedy sometimes had Slowpoke singing La Cucaracha, which was a little amusing. I wanted Tweety to die.
        Tweety was unique, and not a normal creature. His head was huge, so he could outthink everyone else. Genetic mutations happen all the time. Mr. Sylvester also walks on two legs, which gives him a disadvantage, he should be using all four limbs, after all, he’s a quadruped. Therefore, he can't run as fast as a regular cat, or as fast as an intellectually superior yellow pigeon. I say it's your adulthood that's the lie...

Signed, LonnieFisher...

sigpic

Comment

• Brue
          User without title
          • Sep 29, 2005

Originally posted by Mikey
          I hate them because they're boring

Even as a kid I thought they were boring
          Didn't I do a whole thread for you a couple years ago about reviewing shows/movies as "boring"?

-But in this case - you aren't wrong.

A dog chasing a bird with repetitive gags. (And yeah Hector, the dog would've had dinner)

We were forced to eat whatever they served in the 70's. Now there are thousands of choices.
          Last edited by Brue; Aug 11, '19, 10:58 AM.

Comment

• Bruce Banner
            HULK SMASH!
            • Apr 3, 2010

Lifelong fan of the classic Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies cartoons. Love the characters, the wit and the superlative animation.
            PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• TrekStar
              Trek or Treat
              • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by Hector
              Tweety was unique, and not a normal creature. His head was huge, so he could outthink everyone else. Genetic mutations happen all the time. Mr. Sylvester also walks on two legs, which gives him a disadvantage, he should be using all four limbs, after all, he’s a quadruped. Therefore, he can't run as fast as a regular cat, or as fast as an intellectually superior yellow pigeon. I say it's your adulthood that's the lie...

Signed, LonnieFisher...

That's because Tweety was really a Talosian in disguise.

Comment

• k2
                Career Member
                • Sep 12, 2007

i like it because of the roadrunner song i think. i also thought the coyote had some good plans but would only try the trap once. i feel like if he did a reset would have done pretty good with a bit of the learning curve under his belt

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎