• Aug 9, 2001

My favorite is the feta and spinach ones

m

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Ooh, I need to find those.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• J.B.
          Guild Navigator
          • Jun 23, 2010

Only Mikey can start a thread about Burger King selling Soylent Green and have it reach 4 pages. That boy's got clout.
          You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• Hector
            el Hombre de Acero
            • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by J.B.
            Only Mikey can start a thread about Burger King selling Soylent Green and have it reach 4 pages. That boy's got clout.
            One page. You need to change your page settings...

sigpic

Comment

• enyawd72
              Maker of Monsters!
              • Oct 1, 2009

Like any fast food chain, quality varies from one location to another. I have two BK's near me about the same distance but in opposite directions. One has food so bad I wouldn't feed it to a dog, the other one is incredible. Got a double Whopper there recently and it was one of the best burgers I've ever had in my life. No joke.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                Verbose Member
                • Mar 7, 2004

I made the mistake of eating at our Hardees again last night. I got a Roast Beef sandwich this time...Arby's they ain't. The lack of meat was ridiculous.

I think I'm done with our local Hardee's. It used to be a pretty good fast food spot, but it's really gone down hill.

Chris
                sigpic

Comment

• Mikey
                  Verbose Member
                  • Aug 9, 2001

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                  I made the mistake of eating at our Hardees again last night...……...

Chris
                  We never had a Hardees or Carl's Jr in driving distance where I grew up in the 70's --- but the TV stations constantly showed their commercials on TV making me want to go to them … I still remember their jingle … "hurry on down to Hardees, where the burgers are charcoal broiled"

Comment

• EmergencyIan
                    Museum Paramedic
                    • Aug 31, 2005

Used to love Hardee’s Hot Ham & Cheese sandwich.
                    Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

My Hardee's is rather good. Not too clean, but good.
                      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by enyawd72
                        Like any fast food chain, quality varies from one location to another. I have two BK's near me about the same distance but in opposite directions. One has food so bad I wouldn't feed it to a dog, the other one is incredible. Got a double Whopper there recently and it was one of the best burgers I've ever had in my life. No joke.
                        I've had this same sort of experience locally as well. And I always customize the Whopper with cheese, it helps immensely.

Comment

• Hector
                          el Hombre de Acero
                          • May 19, 2003

I love In N Out burgers but their tasteless fries always disappoints. I know they are fresh, but have no idea why they are so tasteless...unless you order Animal Style and get them smothered with all that stuff.

So when it’s In N Out time...I get the burger there...then drive to McDonalds for their fries.

In N Out burger with Mickey Dee fries is da bomb...

sigpic

Comment

• TrekStar
                            Trek or Treat
                            • Jan 20, 2011

The N Out Burger? the name alone is making me nauseas.

Comment

• Hector
                              el Hombre de Acero
                              • May 19, 2003

In N Out probably has the freshest burgers of any large chain...

It’s always ranked in first or top three burger chain in most surveys.

As I said, not a fan of their fries. Not because they are nasty...as they are freshly cut in house. They are probably the healthiest fries, basically non-greasy...but that’s why they are tasteless to me.

Now if you order Animal Style, then they morph into something really tasty...

You can order as many patties you want....

In N Out has the cleanest and most well staffed kitchen in the Burger chain world...no hidden burger making, you can see how they are cooked and prepared at all times...

Last edited by Hector; Aug 2, '19, 1:43 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• JediJaida
                                Talkative Member
                                • Jun 14, 2008

There’s a teeny weeny taco place here in the Bronx where I live. Get this; the staff is Chinese and they do Spanish food very well. The hard tacos are always fresh, and tasty when hot. They also make other Spanish foods. I especially like their salmon filets with either French fries or fried rice.
                                JediJaida

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎