X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Mint Off Card: Mego Flocked Werewolf from wave 6

Mint off Card looks at the rich, luxurious fuzzy wolfman from Wave 6 by Mego. This is one crazy fun toy. wave 7 is at Entertainment Earth who sponsors the MegoMuseum: https://www.entertainmentearth.com/s/… Thanks for watching, buy what you like! Join us at the Mego Museum Forums: http://megomuseum.com/community/ MegoMuseum Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/TheMegoMuseum/ Our Official Facebook group:…

More...
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

I hated this figure until I got it. Then I decided it was really awesome! Great video.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

I had this in my hand at a Think Geek while on vacation and passed. Then I watched this video. Now I wish I hadn't!!!

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• Palifan
        Museum Patron
        • Jan 18, 2016

Great vid as ever and I had the same feeling that this release was a pass for me but one showed up on Uk eBay (finally!), and I took the plunge. So glad I did with this in hand now and other than the artwork this might be my favourite Wolfman release to date. He's really great looking and I'm very tempted to pull this one off of the card to display him with my other monster figures.

Another great idea from Mego and I really wish that Marty could sort out a UK deal so that I can buy these closer to the price they should retail at as all these new Mego figures tend to cost me £25-£30 plus shipping over here.

Ian

Comment

• ODBJBG
          Permanent Member
          • May 15, 2009

Great review! Loved the "Chinese Menu"... And I completely agree. This has that classic Mego charm. Where it's a little wonky, little goofy, very outside the box, but that's what makes it so appealing.

I definitely want to snag one of these guys even though I'm sure werewolf shed will be an issue haha!

Comment

• Terron
            • Feb 22, 2008

Almost wished I hadn't seen this because I might need one now. Anyway, another great video! Also appreciated the "Chinese menu" Warren Zevon shout out.

Comment

• Werewolf
              Inhuman
              • Jul 14, 2003

Still not digging the ape feet. Other than that it's a fun looking toy.
              You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• mistermego
                • Jul 24, 2019

I picked up a Werewolf over the weekend.

Mint on card

447 / 10000
                MisterMego :wink_y:

Love collecting old and new Mego action figures. :licklips:

sigpic

Comment

• noelani72
                  27inaleon
                  • Jun 25, 2002

love these videos. thanks!

Comment

• Marvelmania
                    A Ray of Sunshine
                    • Jun 17, 2001

I really didn't like this figure at first but it's actually growing on me.

Comment

• glimpy
                      Loco Chango
                      • Feb 5, 2012

For me, it was love at first sight I really like this guy!!! a little bit of that old style! Yea? Kind of reminds me of Eddie Munsters Little Wolf Wolf!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

I'm in for another werewolf--I want to do a kitbash with this one.

And your video reminds me that I still want to do Collegeville "The Bat" and "The Spider" customs...
                        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Scarpad
                          • Jun 20, 2019

Got mine this evening its such a great figure

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍