X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spawn67
    Career Member
    • Aug 14, 2009

This particular Viewmaster Reel...

So I came across this online. Does anyone have this? I had never seen it before....
    223.jpg
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

I was unaware of it and it would have been completely out of my range of interest as a child. But it also doesn't surprise me it was made. I guess they thought it would be the next Saturday Night Fever but disco, by then, was mercifully dying out.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• shazam7208
      Career Member
      • Oct 28, 2008

I never new Viewmaster made these....it was actually a decent movie with the Village People....a pretty cool pickup!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

Miss Tessmacher, The Village People, Bruce Jenner...and Steve Guttenberg? How did I never see this movie? I've heard of it, but never seen it.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• Hedji
          Citizen of Gotham
          • Nov 17, 2012

It just got a blu ray release, and I really want to see it, but am waiting for a price drop. It's got Shout Factory's ridiculously high MSRP right now.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎