Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hmmm... Blue falcon & gorilla grodd missing ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tllgn
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 6, 2010

Hmmm... Blue falcon & gorilla grodd missing ?

I wonder what happened to the Blue falcon & Gorilla grodd ? figures at FTC site .just placed an order for new riddler and penquin ,and noticed that those two hanna barbera figures gone ?.
    i already have them .they must have gone out of stock and reordered more , not listed at all .interesting...
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

yeah noticed Grodd was gone yesterday, I as looking for a loose in bag one to order.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• filmation batman fan
      The Man of Many Voices
      • Aug 30, 2005

Oh lord!! I hope FTC hasn't retired them. Then again, I'm glad I got Grodd. But I was wanting to buy Blue Falcon. I just looked on both ebay and Amazon and couldn't find them. And I looked at their retired figures page on FTC's website, and they're not there either.

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Damn my procrastination.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• jacoblb
          Persistent Member
          • May 7, 2009

I noticed that too with Blue Flacon when nothing was turning up on Amazon or eBay. Wish I had bought it, but it's harder to want to fork over $30 for a figure when neo-Mego is so much cheaper.

Comment

• TRDouble
            Permanent Member
            • Jul 10, 2012

If they are not on the Retired page, then there is hope that there will be more. Blue Falcon is great, but no Grodd would be a real bummer because of how full the Super Friends line has grown. I'm still ticked that I procrastinated and missed the SF Evil Wonder Woman. I can't find her anywhere.

Comment

• TrekStar
              Trek or Treat
              • Jan 20, 2011

I'm almost afraid to mention this but...what are they going for on eBay? I'd kind'a like a Gorilla Grod myself.

Comment

• jwyblejr
                galactic yo-yo
                • Apr 6, 2006

They said on Facebook both are sold out. They'll try to have more by the end of the year.

Comment

• SeattleEd
                  SynthoRes Transmigrator
                  • Oct 24, 2007

If anyone is seeking a blue falcon head and cape I have them available.

Comment

• danadoll
                    Micronaut Nut!
                    • Apr 11, 2005

I was hoping to get a cheaper, in the bag, Grodd to customize into a Monsieur Mallah.

Dana
                    "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎