X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MRP
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 19, 2016

Cartoon Crossroads Columbus-Columbus Ohio Sept 2019

Any of the Columbus or nearby Ohio folk plan on attending this comic festival this year? Co-sponsored by Jeff Smith (creator of Bone) and the Billy Ireland Museum of Cartoon Art at OSU, it's usually a multiple day festival (Thu-Sun) celebrating comics, cartooning and animation. This year's guests include Mike Mignola, P. Craig Russell, Dav Plinky (of Capt. Underpants and Dog Boy fame), Jaime Hernandez, Terry Moore, Nate Powell (of March fame), Ho Che Anderson (great MLK biocomics), Mary Fleener, and others.

Events are held throughout the city, including on the OSU campus. This is the 4th or 5th year for the festival, and I have wanted to go every year, but never made it (mostly because of work, but also I get lost in the city very easily a surprise as I never had issues getting around Boston when I lived back east). I really want to go this year, and was wondering if anyone else had plans to attend?

-M
    "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎