• ObiSeanMEGObi
    • Oct 15, 2018

Thanks for that info, Lonnie

Comment

• VulcanFanatic
      Banned
      • Jan 24, 2009

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
      Actually, a couple of the items are different than the first released versions that are similar. Mirror Spock's head is a different color, and the Dress Uniform shirt is a different color blue. The Spock heads are made in the flesh color, and not painted.
      I prefer the Spock gift set's dress uniform tunic, it looks more screen accurate. I like the differences in just about everything in the Gift set.

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

I agree with you VF. But sadly,I think these will be difficult to get.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• tllgn
          Persistent Member
          • Feb 6, 2010

^ if theres a thinkgeek in your town ,they should still be showing up ,i just was there the other day and one was set there,same with a vist
          last week ,they had one there differant number .

Comment

• LonnieFisher
            Eloquent Member
            • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by VulcanFanatic
            I prefer the Spock gift set's dress uniform tunic, it looks more screen accurate. I like the differences in just about everything in the Gift set.
            Yeah, they did a great job with it, for sure.

Comment

• ObiSeanMEGObi
              • Oct 15, 2018

Gamestop rocks! I dont know if they are being extra nice to me because I gave them a rave review on a survey last month, but the store that said they would call and check on getting a Spock (shipped from another store) actually called me back today (I left my number over a week ago). They received 2 Spocks today! They are currently holding 2 (I plan on picking the best one). Super nice place!

Comment

• MysteryWho
                Persistent Member
                • Dec 16, 2008

I got a question for you guys. Should I get one of these on ebay or wait for some to turn up via gamestop or through the museum? I got hopeful when somebody said there might be a few in November.

Comment

• tllgn
                  Persistent Member
                  • Feb 6, 2010

You should wait.some folks on line want to much.if you have a thinkgeek in your town.they have them in stock.here in ore they do.yes Lonnie said GameStop is supposed to get them in november.he had called.

Comment

• MysteryWho
                    Persistent Member
                    • Dec 16, 2008

I'm in Canada, so I can't get them directly, but if more are released they should end up cheaper on the 2nd market. I probably will wait.

Comment

• VulcanFanatic
                      Banned
                      • Jan 24, 2009

I hope these show up at GameStop, they are really great sets . It's been a shame that this became available right after Thinkgeeks website went away, otherwise we wouldn't have had any problem ordering these there.

Comment

• Tiberiusguy
                        Museum Patron
                        • Aug 23, 2019

I agree, ThinkGeek closed too soon. In Canada, we have EBGames, no sign of Megos, and their SKU’s are not the same... Anyone know the new SKUs??

Comment

• palitoy
                          live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                          • Jun 16, 2001

Many EB games locations have Mego. About half the stores have them here. It seems to be mall locations, not the stand alone ones.
                          Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                          http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎