Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SDCC Spock gift set

Images
    yes, I have noticed it.

Images
    Whenever I search for Mego is "corrects" it to Lego

Gamestop told me they won't have this in-store until November. The dress uniform shirt in the gift set is lighter blue than the one released on the card. So, it has a variant shirt, which is cool. I hope they make a Kirk gift set with a proper color dress uniform shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by LonnieFisher View Post
    Gamestop told me they won't have this in-store until November. The dress uniform shirt in the gift set is lighter blue than the one released on the card. So, it has a variant shirt, which is cool. I hope they make a Kirk gift set with a proper color dress uniform shirt.
    I asked my local GameStop on Saturday if they could order it for me, they found it in their computer system but said they couldn't order it. I didn't realize that the dress uniform tunic was a lighter color until now. Wow. I think the lighter color is more screen accurate.

I forgot to point out the fact that the mirror universe Spock head is a different color from the first released mirror Spock. The new one is pale, and the first one was very pinkish. I'm sure that is a very poor way of describing them, but they are very different in color. The new head is much more accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by VulcanFanatic View Post
    I asked my local GameStop on Saturday if they could order it for me, they found it in their computer system but said they couldn't order it. I didn't realize that the dress uniform tunic was a lighter color until now. Wow. I think the lighter color is more screen accurate.
    The SKU is 197068, for anybody who wants to ask for it by number.

Quote Originally Posted by LonnieFisher View Post
    I forgot to point out the fact that the mirror universe Spock head is a different color from the first released mirror Spock. The new one is pale, and the first one was very pinkish. I'm sure that is a very poor way of describing them, but they are very different in color. The new head is much more accurate.
    Wow, I didn't realize that the Mirror Spocks complexion was different either. This gift set will be an all around variant. The Spock figure included has the "Live long and prosper" hand unlike the regular Target Spock, the uniform shirt is the same as the Tribbles Spock but with the blue accessories instead of the more screen accurate black and gray. The dress tunic is lighter and more screen accurate and now we discuss that the the Mirror Spock complexion is closer to screen accurate. This set will be well worth getting.

I'll take a chance and see if mego releases gold shirt spock single carded.

I found four sets at ThinkGeek last night. Boxes were dented on the bottom left front, but... eh. And for those that care, two were numbered in the 470's and two were in the upper 1200's.

Spock's complexion matched the single carded Tribbles Spock they had, so I guess people are comparing it to the first release Spock?

Quote Originally Posted by TRDouble View Post
    I found four sets at ThinkGeek last night. Boxes were dented on the bottom left front, but... eh. And for those that care, two were numbered in the 470's and two were in the upper 1200's.

Spock's complexion matched the single carded Tribbles Spock they had, so I guess people are comparing it to the first release Spock?
    I think the Spock in the Gift set is the same one in the Tribbles Spock carded version except it has the blue accessories and "Live long and Prosper" hand.