Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: SDCC Spock gift set

Thanks for that info, Lonnie

Quote Originally Posted by LonnieFisher View Post
    Actually, a couple of the items are different than the first released versions that are similar. Mirror Spock's head is a different color, and the Dress Uniform shirt is a different color blue. The Spock heads are made in the flesh color, and not painted.
    I prefer the Spock gift set's dress uniform tunic, it looks more screen accurate. I like the differences in just about everything in the Gift set.

Images
    Blog Entries
    I agree with you VF. But sadly,I think these will be difficult to get.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

^ if theres a thinkgeek in your town ,they should still be showing up ,i just was there the other day and one was set there,same with a vist
    last week ,they had one there differant number .

Quote Originally Posted by VulcanFanatic View Post
    I prefer the Spock gift set's dress uniform tunic, it looks more screen accurate. I like the differences in just about everything in the Gift set.
    Yeah, they did a great job with it, for sure.

Gamestop rocks! I dont know if they are being extra nice to me because I gave them a rave review on a survey last month, but the store that said they would call and check on getting a Spock (shipped from another store) actually called me back today (I left my number over a week ago). They received 2 Spocks today! They are currently holding 2 (I plan on picking the best one). Super nice place!

I got a question for you guys. Should I get one of these on ebay or wait for some to turn up via gamestop or through the museum? I got hopeful when somebody said there might be a few in November.

You should wait.some folks on line want to much.if you have a thinkgeek in your town.they have them in stock.here in ore they do.yes Lonnie said GameStop is supposed to get them in november.he had called.

I'm in Canada, so I can't get them directly, but if more are released they should end up cheaper on the 2nd market. I probably will wait.

I hope these show up at GameStop, they are really great sets . It's been a shame that this became available right after Thinkgeeks website went away, otherwise we wouldn't have had any problem ordering these there.