Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SDCC Spock gift set

Trek SDCC Spock gift set

Is anybody planning on getting this new Spock set? Do you think there will be other gift sets coming out? Somebody has purchased one for me already, and said that they are limited to one per person. Bummer! I really wanted two of them.

Images
    I want one and am hoping they do hit Gamestop after the Con

Are they going to be available anywhere besides SDCC?

Yep, I was gonna go for it. As said above, I hope it hits Gamestop afterwards. I won't buy it on eBay for big bucks, it ain't worth that.

I really want this set and I hope I can find it for the $40 at the GameStop Thinkgeek section.

I'm not sure if it will be in stores, but I really want another one. Trying to find one isn't working. Ebay is way too expensive...

So, this set is missing something that is listed on the back as being included. There is no Terran Empire dagger. I opened my set to verify that it is not in there hiding somewhere. That's a bummer.

I never noticed it being missing until reading your post. I have a Terran dagger from an opened Mirror 2 pack already but it would be great to get the one you should have in the Spock set. I wonder if all sets are missing it or just certain ones. I am waiting on mine to arrive but the pictures of it that I have don't show the dagger. I will check further when it arrives.

I'm also hoping these sets turn up elsewhere than eBay. I'd love to have this but there's no way I'm paying $100+ for it.

Blog Entries
    Has anyone noticed how badly the Thinkgeek site sucks now?