Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SuperFriends Hawkman?? Still in the works or not goning to happen??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • filmation batman fan
    The Man of Many Voices
    • Aug 30, 2005

SuperFriends Hawkman?? Still in the works or not goning to happen??

For those who are collecting the SuperFriends figures, I can't help but wonder if FTC is still going to make the SuperFriends version of Hawkman?? Back when they announced that Hawkman and Giganta were in the works, I was under the impression that we would be getting a SuperFriends version as well as the DC mainstream Hawkman. Well, the mainstream Hawkman got released as both a regular figure and a Super Powers fist fighting version. But there has been no other mention of the SuperFriends version. I imagine there wouldn't be too much change to make. I'm guessing you just ad in eyeballs in the slits of his mask and I'm also guessing the wings would be a light greyish/ purple colored and the leggings of his ourfit would be a darker color of green. . I imagine too that all they have to do for the most part is put the Hawkman they released on a SuperFriends card. I would be willing to get another Hawkman and paint eyeballs in the slit of the headpiece. On my shelf, there is a vacant spot where the SuperFriends figures are, just waiting to add Hawkman to the group, plus an empty spot with the Legion of Doom waiting for Giganta to join them. But we seriously need to finish up Challenge of the SuperFriends. Then I will hopefully get to other characters like Darkseid, Kalibak and Desaad. Maybe even the Joker,
  • Confessional
    Maker & Whatnot
    • Aug 8, 2012

Your post spurred my waning-middle-aged-memory; what about the big purple monkey too!?!…

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

I'm interested i seeing what might be different (and potentially better) in a SF Hawkman.

And I never understood Solovar, I always thought he was gray.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Grodd appears to be gone off of CTVT's site.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• TRDouble
          Permanent Member
          • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by thunderbolt
          Grodd appears to be gone off of CTVT's site.
          That's interesting! He isn't even Sold Out; just.... gone.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎