Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NEW Mego Wave 7 Images

I've got the TWOK set on preorder, can't wait to get them. For some reason though it feels like looking at Bea Arthur from 'The Golden girls" in a Khan outfit when I see that Khan figure

Khan sensational, Arragon looks like he had a bit too much chocolate pudding and its all over his face, and I hope they fix the scabbard so the sword goes fully in.

Images
    Great video Brian. Thanks for getting it out so fast!

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

The Mummy is the gift that's gonna keep giving! Keep them comin' John!
    Last edited by Confessional; Jul 16, '19 at 11:36 PM. Reason: … <solid!>

Images
    It's becoming harder and harder to only buy the ones I like (vs collecting 'em all) when I like 4 out of 5 figures in a wave. Is it such a stretch to give in to my collect 'em all urges when it just one more? I'm weak.
    WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Oh Phantom, where art thou?
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

I just noticed, the Headless Horseman is wearing a girls jacket. It really should cross over the other way. Someone needs to pay attention to details like that, and not just me. Somebody at Mego should be making corrections before they are put into production. That's the second guy wearing a chick top so far that I've noticed.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LonnieFisher View Post
    I just noticed, the Headless Horseman is wearing a girls jacket. It really should cross over the other way. Someone needs to pay attention to details like that, and not just me. Somebody at Mego should be making corrections before they are put into production. That's the second guy wearing a chick top so far that I've noticed.
    So I see, you think, what... Girls can't be headless horsemen? #LeanIn

Quote Originally Posted by sprytel View Post
    So I see, you think, what... Girls can't be headless horsemen? #LeanIn
    It would be a Headless Horsewoman, it if was a girl. Headless male body wearing a female jacket, is what I'm saying.

Last edited by LonnieFisher; Jul 20, '19 at 10:22 AM.