Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wave 7 pictures

Images
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for posting these Lonnie. I can't wait to convert Khan to Janice Rand and Peg Bundy. Toss-up between Khan and John's mummy to be my favorite.

Images
    The mummy looks really great. Aragorn/Strider looks pretty good too, as does the Headless Horseman (I might get one of him, IDK for sure on him yet). I'd still like to see Legolas and the 14 inch monsters. Thank you, Lonnie!

Dana
    "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Really like the Mummy and the Headless Horseman. I like the addition of the canopic jar! I might customize some kind of necklace or medallion for him similar to the one that came with a Black Adam figure a while back.

Would really like to see a Glow in the Dark variant of that Headless Horeseman head somewhere down the road.

I am not impressed with the Khan or Aragorn headsculpts. The Aragorn looks way too pale and "Biff-Bang-Powish" - and that is not in a good way. The Khan head looks like a shiny painted resin custom. Hopefully these are just prototypes and they can be refined or properly "Mego-ized" before release.

Now we just need some Mego Horses for that horseman, and hopefully some Apes and Knights in the future to ride them.

Images
    The monsters look nice but Khan looks like Bea Arthur as Ackmena after she smelled something funny.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

The pics look good.that mummy is really nice.and love the Khan .I hope mego museum removes the finger flip pic.that has no place on this thread.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Perhaps not, but it's accurate.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Blog Entries
    After twenty years of flying the flag, I'm putting it down.

Images
    I love the Mummy and Aragorn is better than I hoped. Really interested to see how Pennywise looks.
    Last edited by Terron; Jul 15, '19 at 6:08 PM.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tllgn View Post
    The pics look good.that mummy is really nice.and love the Khan .I hope mego museum removes the finger flip pic.that has no place on this thread.
    I didn't mean to offend, I'm just a little frustrated. I'll change it.

Thank you emce hammer