Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mego Hosting Panel at Star Trek Vegas 2019

Sign me up for that weapon's set!

The weapon set is awesome. There was a red one too in back that I could not get a picture of. I think these were just used as props for the convention. The man who was set up at the table said that they would need to be licenced if they decided to make them and sell them, I think. On Twitter, I thought it said they were prototypes, so I don't know.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Klosterheim View Post
    I just took some quick photographs of Mego in the Exhibition Hall, Star Trek Convention 2019, Las Vegas, Rio Hotel & Suites.

Attachment 26163

Attachment 26164

Attachment 26165
    Looks like fun but remember, If you can't spot the sralk in the first half hour at the fizzbin table than you are the sralk.

Yeah! Ha!, Ha!
    -------
    I saw on Sunday's Twitter that there was a Mego Spock walking around the convention. His custom Mego figure cosplay Tricorder looked pretty cool.

Does anyone know if the preview of Locutus included any indication of when the wave that features him might be arriving?

Not to be greedy, but I really thought Marty's comments at the beginning of the year were indicative of more non-TOS in 2019 than the TWoK wave we ended up with. I know unexpected delays can certainly happen, though.
    Last edited by Spectator; Oct 10, '19 at 2:18 PM.