X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Dr Phosphorus?

I can't believe FTC hasn't done this yet, they've expanded their Glow-in-the-Dark offerings:

*GITD body with bones deco
    *GITD redecorated skull head with rooted hair
    *Tattered trousers

I think it could look pretty cool.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Its like you are stealing my thoughts. I was going to use my gimpy Invisible Man tho.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

I like the idea of GITD, with the slight greenish cast. But I'm sure a custom is very doable. I probably have five of those skeleton heads.

I've always liked the character, one of the first comics I bought with my allowance was Detective '77 with Phosphorus. I think it was his second appearance.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• powersthatbe
        Persistent Member
        • Sep 27, 2010

yep,I remember the character fondly too, though to that one appearance

Comment

• pmwasson
          Maker
          • Sep 12, 2007

That is a cool idea that I might have to steal!
          sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Well of course I was thinking of how you do great stickers, Paul. Steal away, I was imagining the layout.

A custom is actually pretty easy with stickers, but I was hoping for a true release to get the rooted GITD head. And even that is attainable as a custom.

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by pmwasson
              That is a cool idea that I might have to steal!
              make me a set of skeleton stickers while you are at it. I need one of those Rocket Packs too.
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• enyawd72
                Maker of Monsters!
                • Oct 1, 2009

I'd love to see FTC do Atomic Skull. One of my favorite Superman villains.

Comment

• mego
                  Veteran Member
                  • Sep 16, 2012

They haven't made Dr Phosphorus because when exposed to oxygen, he BURNS!!!! Whuuuhahahaha!!!!

Comment

• thunderbolt
                    Hi Ernie!!!
                    • Feb 15, 2004

so he'd have to stay MOC then

Comment

• DaniellePlaysWithToys
                      Youngest Mego Fan
                      • Aug 30, 2019

I know this character too! It's glad to have a bunch of comic book fans on this site who know who I'm talking about! Do you guys know Grid, by any chance?
                      FTC apologist, Hawkman stan, and Cybatom shipper.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎