Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dr Phosphorus?

Images
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Dr Phosphorus?

I can't believe FTC hasn't done this yet, they've expanded their Glow-in-the-Dark offerings:

*GITD body with bones deco
    *GITD redecorated skull head with rooted hair
    *Tattered trousers

I think it could look pretty cool.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Its like you are stealing my thoughts. I was going to use my gimpy Invisible Man tho.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    Blog Entries
    I like the idea of GITD, with the slight greenish cast. But I'm sure a custom is very doable. I probably have five of those skeleton heads.

I've always liked the character, one of the first comics I bought with my allowance was Detective '77 with Phosphorus. I think it was his second appearance.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

yep,I remember the character fondly too, though to that one appearance

Images
    That is a cool idea that I might have to steal!

Images
    Blog Entries
    Well of course I was thinking of how you do great stickers, Paul. Steal away, I was imagining the layout.

A custom is actually pretty easy with stickers, but I was hoping for a true release to get the rooted GITD head. And even that is attainable as a custom.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pmwasson View Post
    That is a cool idea that I might have to steal!
    make me a set of skeleton stickers while you are at it. I need one of those Rocket Packs too.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

I'd love to see FTC do Atomic Skull. One of my favorite Superman villains.

Images
    They haven't made Dr Phosphorus because when exposed to oxygen, he BURNS!!!! Whuuuhahahaha!!!!

Images
    Blog Entries
    so he'd have to stay MOC then