X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

1st Print Batman Villains

Well I know it might be a long shot but, I'm looking for the (1st prints) museum cards for,

#5 Joker
    $21 Penguin
    #28 Riddler

I only have a few cards left for trade, but I will also gladly offer to pay for shipping.

I refuse to pay $25.00 for a Joker card on eBay, or pay $7.00 plus $18.00 shipping
    from the U.K.

I know these cards can be hard to find/get, but I appreciate any help and thanks either way.
  • Mikey
    Verbose Member
    • Aug 9, 2001

I didn't know there was a difference between different printings of cards not including the first few's backs

What's the differences in the cards you listed ?

Comment

• David R
      • Sep 16, 2015

To answer your question:

I have the 1st and 2nd prints on cards # 1, 2, 3 and 5 only, and I can tell you what the differences are on mine.

The 1st prints are all dated 2005, while the 2nd prints are a later date-- 2013 or 2015, I believe. Also, the backs are totally different in terms of the images, the text, etc.

I have only seen the 2nd prints on these 3 cards, but there are 2nd prints on about 7 or 8 others, all Batman related ones.

David

Comment

• Megotastrophe
        Permanent Member
        • Jun 29, 2018

People pay money for these? Really?

Comment

• wilders
          • Nov 22, 2007

Good Evening

These are the reprinted cards in 2013

5 Joker
          9 Batman
          11 Catwoman
          16 Robin
          21 Riddler
          22 Batgirl
          28 Penguin
          36 Bruce Wayne
          37 Dick Grayson

regards

Wilders

Comment

• TrekStar
            Trek or Treat
            • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by Megotastrophe
            People pay money for these? Really?
            I don't know, but people are selling them on eBay and for ridiculous prices, it's funny since most cards have that fine print
            that says " only jerks sell these" so are the people selling these, trying to tell us something about themselves? maybe they think these cards are as valuable as some sports cards, if so then there sniffing some very strong glue.

What's next, graded museum cards, so they can double the eBay prices?

Comment

• TrekStar
              Trek or Treat
              • Jan 20, 2011

Hey folks just bumping this up, I was helped out by a member who just recently traded me for a #5 1st print Joker (2005)

I'm still looking for 1st prints of #21 Riddler, #28 Penguin, #36 Bruce Wayne, all dated (2005)

I have a few cards to trade for, I know these are hard to find, but they must be out there somewhere?
              so if anyone can help me out, it's greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎