Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KISS Alive! returns to Figures Toy Company!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

KISS Alive! returns to Figures Toy Company!

The toy line inspired by the Hottest Band In The World’s history-making album has returned to Figures Toy Company!  8 inch and 12-inch assortments of ALIVE! Retro figures are now available again for all of you KISS Kollectors out there!   Originally released by FTC several years ago, the Alive! Line proved to be…

More...
  • EmergencyIan
    Museum Paramedic
    • Aug 31, 2005

I do like the headsculpts better on the FTC KISS figures.

- Ian
    Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• Dark Shadow
      Creature Of The Night
      • May 14, 2011

I just noticed that Creatures Of The Night & Animalize are featured on the back of the new cards...which raises a few questions:
      • A: Will they actually be releasing these eras, and if so, when...2019, 2020, 2021?
      • B: Will COTN feature "Spaceman" or "Egyptian Warrior"? (my guess = "Spaceman")
      • C: Will COTN be classic era and feature "The Fox" with Eric Carr's likeness and "Spaceman" with Ace's likeness?...OR...
      • D: Will COTN be another "throwback" series (similar to Series 10 DTK) with Eric S. & Tommy's likenesses? (my guess = ???)
      • E: Will Animalize feature Mark St. John or Bruce Kulick? (my guess = Bruce)
      • F: Why would they use head shots from the Destroyer era glitter photo session in the circles on the front side of the card art for ALIVE! figures?
      • G: Does anybody else give a flying hoot, or is it just me?

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎