Thread: 5 Awesome Things on Ebay this week

Plaid Stallions 5 Awesome Things on Ebay this week

Custom Marvel Legends Manta and Moray figures- Oh my God, I love Filmation's Tarzan and the Super 7 and this guy did a brilliant job making them.

Tootsie Toys Flash Gordon Spaceship- This brings me back to the days when Flash Gordon toys peppered toy aisles. I am pretty sure that I first saw Flash Gordon was in some drugstore.

Battle of the Planets Pepsi Glass- These sadly never got made save for a handful of prototypes, this sucks becaus a) I love Battle of the Planets and b) I love Pepsi glasses, just not this much. It's so shiny though...

Vintage Star Trek the Motion Picture T Shirt- Shatner in all his "house of masters glory", my chest is not worthy!

Cornelius Water Pistol by AHI- Yeah, these are an obsession of mine. I have both of these but i really just think they are amazing.

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...

Images
    I would own everything in today's post, if not for lack of fundage. That BotP glass is really sharp. I'd been all into those back in the 70s!

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Kirk Shirt for the win. I love the rubbery feel of those old iron ons. The glitter technology too!

Kirk looks like he's pressuring Uhura for the old NASA codes to complete V'Ger's programming.
    PLEASE HELP ME WITH THESE CARDS:

Images
    Man, we really got the shaft in North America where 1970s BOTP merchandise is concerned. I would have wanted all of it that I saw. I always picked up the comics and whatever little thing I saw. Though, I think comics were about it here. Were there coloring books? I can’t recall for certain.

- Ian
    Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Images
    Absolutely love that drinking glass!!! Their price is almost double what one sold for on Hake's

Images
    I loved those glitter iron-ons so much. So, so glittery.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

I loved the smell of the iron ons as they custom pressed them on a ringer shirt for you. Mmmmm... toasty plastic fumes.
    PLEASE HELP ME WITH THESE CARDS:

Love the Cornelius water pistol, those were so much fun back in the day .