X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome Things on Ebay this week

Custom Marvel Legends Manta and Moray figures- Oh my God, I love Filmation's Tarzan and the Super 7 and this guy did a brilliant job making them.

Tootsie Toys Flash Gordon Spaceship- This brings me back to the days when Flash Gordon toys peppered toy aisles. I am pretty sure that I first saw Flash Gordon was in some drugstore.

Battle of the Planets Pepsi Glass- These sadly never got made save for a handful of prototypes, this sucks becaus a) I love Battle of the Planets and b) I love Pepsi glasses, just not this much. It's so shiny though...

Vintage Star Trek the Motion Picture T Shirt- Shatner in all his "house of masters glory", my chest is not worthy!

Cornelius Water Pistol by AHI- Yeah, these are an obsession of mine. I have both of these but i really just think they are amazing.

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

I would own everything in today's post, if not for lack of fundage. That BotP glass is really sharp. I'd been all into those back in the 70s!

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• Hedji
      Citizen of Gotham
      • Nov 17, 2012

Kirk Shirt for the win. I love the rubbery feel of those old iron ons. The glitter technology too!

Kirk looks like he's pressuring Uhura for the old NASA codes to complete V'Ger's programming.

Comment

• EmergencyIan
        Museum Paramedic
        • Aug 31, 2005

Man, we really got the shaft in North America where 1970s BOTP merchandise is concerned. I would have wanted all of it that I saw. I always picked up the comics and whatever little thing I saw. Though, I think comics were about it here. Were there coloring books? I can’t recall for certain.

- Ian
        Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• Marvelmania
          A Ray of Sunshine
          • Jun 17, 2001

Absolutely love that drinking glass!!! Their price is almost double what one sold for on Hake's

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

I loved those glitter iron-ons so much. So, so glittery.
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Hedji
              Citizen of Gotham
              • Nov 17, 2012

I loved the smell of the iron ons as they custom pressed them on a ringer shirt for you. Mmmmm... toasty plastic fumes.

Comment

• TrekStar
                Trek or Treat
                • Jan 20, 2011

Love the Cornelius water pistol, those were so much fun back in the day .

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎