Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mint Off Card: Mego Dracula Wave 6 (plus the Mummy!)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Mint Off Card: Mego Dracula Wave 6 (plus the Mummy!)

Mint off Card is back with a double shot or Monster goodness not only do we decard the latest Dracula from Wave 6 but also have a first look at the Mummy from wave 7! Let’s get our glow in the dark action going! wave 7 is at Entertainment Earth who sponsors the MegoMuseum: https://www.entertainmentearth.com/s...2202116…

More...
  • Brown Bear
    Still Old School
    • Feb 14, 2008

I really enjoy watching these. What a fun figure. Agree on all comments here.
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Wee67
      Museum Correspondent
      • Apr 2, 2002

I got a giggle out of the your vampire intro voice. And, as always, I love the montage, especially the 70's-appropriate appearance by Kolchak. I couldn't put my finger on why I liked this and the Frank from this wave so much. You nailed it- they have a real knock-off feel to them. Maybe Mego should re-introduce the Tomland or Lincoln label, too. They could beat the knock-off market to the punch

One question on Drac- how long does it take the factory worker to Sharpie in the facial details?
      WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• Terron
        • Feb 22, 2008

Another great video. As someone else on here said, the GITD Drac has a bit of a Marvel "Tomb of Dracula" to him.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Fun video. I like the ruffled shirt, I will add a cummerbund.

I think the only way to improve him would have been a scalloped cape--I liked that A&C Dracula and Duncan Regher had one.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Goblin19
            Talkative Member
            • May 2, 2002

Great video. I, too, love this figure.

Comment

• monitor_ep
              Talkative Member
              • May 11, 2013

I just ordered a few of the GITD Pirate Vampire and GITD Frankenstein for my collection.
              Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡