X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • B-Lister
    Eccentric Weirdo
    • Mar 19, 2010

Shogun Warriors Question.

I inherited a Raider, and it is a favorite figure of mine.

When I got him, the only accessories he included were the drill arm, and one fist.

So my question is, what do I need to complete him? Did the US version include the other fist?

I know there is a launcher, but I've seen multiple styles of missile associated with it. Did they change the missiles, after the Galactica accident?

I'd like very much to complete my figure, but I guess my question is...what do I need to complete it, and does anybody have any spare parts?
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures
  • rche
    channeling Bob Wills
    • Mar 26, 2008

this dude is a treasure trove of Shogun info

Comment

• B-Lister
      Eccentric Weirdo
      • Mar 19, 2010

I appreciate the link, but it doesn't appear that he has the info I seek.
      Last edited by B-Lister; Jul 10, '19, 7:46 PM.
      Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• J.B.
        Guild Navigator
        • Jun 23, 2010

Are we talkin Jumbo or Diecast Raider? I have a boxed, complete Popy Diecast one and can post a pic of what's included if it's chogokin you're lookin for.
        You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• B-Lister
          Eccentric Weirdo
          • Mar 19, 2010

Diecast.

And if yours is a Chogokin one from Japan, it's not really gonna help me.

I need to know what parts I need to complete a Shogun version.

Comment

• J.B.
            Guild Navigator
            • Jun 23, 2010

The Popy version is the same as the First version of the Shogun Raider. If the one you have has black bands on the bottom of the wing-pack rockets and has knees that bend, then you have the First version: 2 fists, 1 drill, 1 shooting star and 6 missiles.

The Second and Third Shogun versions do not have the black bands or the bending knees: 1 fist, 1 drill, 1 shooting star and 4 missiles for Second, 4 "safety" missiles for Third.
            You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• B-Lister
              Eccentric Weirdo
              • Mar 19, 2010

Mine has no black bands or moving knees.

Thank you for the information.

Ineed the shooting star and a set of missiles.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎