X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by glimpy
    I think I want to add more... at first I wanted the superheroes, just the main ones. Then I started to go after all of them. Then I wanted the foreign figures. Then I went after all the Star Trek and then the Planet of the Apes!! And now all the new stuff and whatever I can get my hands on that I don't have, because now I am YES, I am an ADDICT!!!
    Have you used a needle to put Mego into your body yet? That's real addiction...I know from experience!

Comment

• Confessional
      Maker & Whatnot
      • Aug 8, 2012

I have clarity. Apes… every variant/anomaly (loose if possible) on the planet Earth.

Comment

• Wee67
        Museum Correspondent
        • Apr 2, 2002

Originally posted by Confessional
        I have clarity. Apes… every variant/anomaly (loose if possible) on the planet Earth.
        Why do I picture you rubbing your hands together with a full belly laugh "mwoo hooo haaa haa!" as you say this?
        WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• Confessional
          Maker & Whatnot
          • Aug 8, 2012

^^ Haha! Somehow I've manipulated it into a soothing mantra!

Comment

• filmation batman fan
            The Man of Many Voices
            • Aug 30, 2005

Originally posted by 1st_PEST
            I've spent way too much time buying and selling on ebay... and thanks to my father the auctioneer.... too much time doing clean outs and sales.... My Greatest find that RE-lit the Mego bug 19 years ago... Was in an attic... at the bottom of a trunk full of musty blankets... A boxed type 1 removable cowl batman( some rotton kid made sure their brother wasn't gonna find it)... Since then... I collect what sparks my interest at the moment... there were so many great action figures when we were all growing up... but Mego by far was and will always be my favorite... I don't care what kind or condition.... they're my goto action figure.... and that's more than anyone wanted to know... Lol...
            What he said. I collect what sparks my interest. As far as DC Comics characters go, I have managed to collect both Megos and repro Mego figures courtesy of Figures Toy Co. I think I might make collecting Marvel Megos my future goal since I almost have every DC character I wanted. I am primarily going to focus on Loose, Mint, and Complete Marvel Megos. But realistically, I would have to be as rich as Donald Trump, Bill Gates or the Rothchilds to get every single thing I've always wanted. Plus, my rec room is running out of space, so I will have to stop and give up collecting eventually.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎