X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Vintage Mego: Dr. Kromedome the Bionic Villain

This week’s Vintage Mego is all about the Montgomery Ward’s Catalog exclusive action, Dr. Kromedome the Bionic Villain! Meant as a foe to the (much taller) Steve Austin, Dr. Kromedome had a secret, he was made by Mego, who put together this incredibly funky looking action figure, he’s pimp-tastic! Join us at the Mego Museum…

More...
  • Mr.Marion
    Permanent Member
    • Sep 15, 2014

I must've missed that episode

Oscar Goldman: "Steve, Dr. Kromedome is at it again. and be careful pal *long pause* he's dangerous."

Comment

• tllgn
      Persistent Member
      • Feb 6, 2010

Nice video.i have a loose complete one of these.not perfect but nice.my brother had a buddy who still had some toys from his childhood.so he gave them to me for $50.in the bag was cromdome with his cane.a removible Robin head.a Bruce Wayne head .three star trek figures.kinda rough.interesting that he painted the accessories as a kid.they look like what megos doing today.just not painted well.there was a maskatron and a beat up Spidey /Aquaman..so not bad for that price.

Comment

• sprytel
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 26, 2009

While as an adult, the absurdity of this figures just makes me smile... as a kid, it would have *infuriated* me that they were not the same scale.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎